Wine and Cheese

DarkAngel

5 minutes ago, Xiadais said:

There's no way to make it automatically not show up as "unread" though. If that bothers you (it does for me), you just have to hit "Mark Forum As Read" at the bottom of the list of threads, each time there's an update to something you're unable to see.

That is definitely the thing I miss the most from OGMW. I loved having that as my starting page where anything I still need to look at was bold.

20 minutes ago, Xiadais said:

There's no way to make it automatically not show up as "unread" though. If that bothers you (it does for me), you just have to hit "Mark Forum As Read" at the bottom of the list of threads, each time there's an update to something you're unable to see.

The game icon fades if everything is read... and brightens up if there's a new post in the forum.

Pyramid team, I have added Actions to some of your posts, feel free to edit, amend, add to your lst post as appropriate.

53 minutes ago, Xiadais said:

I just realized Azuk doesn't have access to his scenario

I was curious. I thought only the pyramid crew was up and running. I kept seeing activity I couldn't see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I am going to have to drop out of all of my games. Nothing bad, just life and especially work have gotten too busy for me to keep playing. It has been fun playing with all of you and I wish you all the best. 

1 hour ago, BobtheWizard said:

Unfortunately, I am going to have to drop out of all of my games. Nothing bad, just life and especially work have gotten too busy for me to keep playing. It has been fun playing with all of you and I wish you all the best. 

Sorry to hear that...I've been there myself and you are right to prioritise RL.

Hope everything goes well. Best wishes and see you on the weave.

4 hours ago, BobtheWizard said:

Hi Bob, It has been fun RPing with you... see you around 👀

ร—
ร—