Wine and Cheese

DarkAngel

With Iliyana's abilities and skills, the pyramid is more her thing. If there are any threats that can open portals like the angel did, she believes it will come from the pyramid.

However, if Iliyana is need for the War then I can do that too.

10 minutes ago, Cointhief said:

@DarkAngel I thought Detect Good or Evil/Divine Sense etc just detected certain monster types (celestial, fiend, etc)? Are there house rules on certain spells in play?

Agree and also curious.

I dont think its meant to give alignment. I imagine a demon touched person or celestial touched person might? Or if someone was replaced by an outsider.

I dont particularly care if my alignment is revealed. I dont think its private on my sheet. But, im curious if its a house rule too.

Things will become clearer as the game progresses...

One House Rule I will advise early on is that some portals can only be seen by Good characters... so figure that one out in the context of Detect Good / Evil spell !

But yes until you cast a spell yourself, you won't really know IC how different some divine spells may work on this world.

Although the pyramid sounds like something Omega would be useful in considering he's a walking tool kit. He can also pose as a massive frontline tank warrior with weapons keeping the Pharoah and his army busy while allowing the others the time to complete their mission and most likely destory the key behind the Pharoah's power.

I'll work with whatever is presented

Pyramid Crew

Iliyana, astral elf ranger

Carq'Khol, githyanki psionic soul

Zeb Ousstly, half drow rogue

Xune, lizardfolk rogue spacer

Ivan Targalov, wizard from Barovia

Alexandra of Winkelstad, human cleric of Lathander

War Crew

Taunus, large minotaur paladin

Omega, warforged artificer armorer

Morgiana The Mirage Fata, high elf rogue

Quills, porcupin clockwork soul

Azuk, half orc warlock

Undeclared

Fortuna Bedeker, a supernaturally lucky Halfling

Pyramid crew certainly looks to be stealthy. And magic heavy.
War crew definitely got the front line.