OOC - Ramblings, Insights and Ideas

I have found the most popular and least popular NPCs.

It seems that the most popular NPC is Betty (Deano and Fleur) and then Daniel with one (from Alex) and Denise from one (Jax). Poor Sam and Nicole get no one.

I put a little something together for myself more than anything but let me know if anything is wrong. Also i think Cassius still needs to pick a NPC anchor.

image.png.fdc39205289c0519dd9927ebe3b24699.png

Checking in - I think people were a bit unsure/stumped where to go next. I know I was.

On 4/12/2024 at 12:38 AM, dbcowboy said:

Here as well. Threw out some questions in the session 0 thread if anyone has any ideas

Let's do this :)

I have 5 PbP games not including this one. I finished a weekly live text Chronicles of Darkness/God-Machine game last night after 36x 4-hour sessions. I got a happy ending; it is rare for me that an online game has a formal conclusion. My Buffy the Vampire Slayer PbP is almost 2-years old started before the OG to new myth-weavers format has finally reached the first boss encounter. It's been the equivalent of 2-3x 4-hour live sessions. That game is really slow; we had only 2 players drop from the get-go.

I try to keep occupied. I love zombie survival setting games. Online games are normally aren't as reliable unless you pay for them. Hopefully, Laird_Thorne is okay and just busy in RL. They haven't been in communication with any of their games here on myth-weavers since April 4th. Today is April 17th. They visited myth-weavers less than a day ago.

Well, I wish everyone is doing well in all their endeavors until we get to play together soon. Thank you for letting me share my gaming experiences.

Yeah I'm just now starting to get back into PbP and gaming in general after a year+ break. The slowness of PbP works with my schedule, in fact work's decided to crank it up to 11 leading up to our 4/25 deadline. To parody Fallout: "Work...work never changes..."

I agree, hoping Laird_Thorne's just swamped. I believe I recall a post about schedule being hectic at times and I can definitely relate.