The Agora (Welcome and OOC thread)

desertfox

Hi Ace.

Best to have you turn up late after being delayed en route to the city. Where do you think Zorus lives? On the mountain? By the sea. I’ll give him some parallel action until he catches up…

51 minutes ago, Ace Bronson said:

I'm having a romantic getaway for the weekend with my wife. I'll be back on Monday. I can check things on my phone but no promises

Hope that goes well!

Edit: ignore, though I was posting to Laird!

Edited by desertfox (see edit history)

Than ask to SL for posting his basic stats--Toughness, Parry, Favors. This makes life much easier for me. Can folks do this from now on in every post where it might help me? Apart from making my job less onerous, also makes sure that Favors (bennies) get tracked. So you don't forget, I'd ask that you do this as a matter of course unless you are in a special hurry.

Quick question about my Brawny edge. It says this "she treats her Strength as one die type higher when determining Encumbrance" I understand how that relates to the encumbrance chart but wondered if it might apply to this weight related, movement related task allowing me to roll a d12 instead of a d10 to reflect my increased ability to move well while bearing weight. Let me know what you think

Hi Ace, I'm being a silly person. There's no way to hide dice rolls. Maybe on the old site? never mind, please just make the rolls and I'll communicate the outcome in private text.