Sheet Folders in Testing ×

The Agora (Welcome and OOC thread)

desertfox

I will note that I think we're gonna have a couple characters who are decent at pulling off Tests (namsara is probably gonna do fighting Tests reasonably often), so being able to hit vulnerable targets hard will likely be useful. Though we also have a lot of combat focused folks so I might go with some sort of social edge to start instead...

Hi gang. Thanks for joining. I know that one player hasn’t accepted. But we can still start (see pretentiously named new adventure thread). Please put any non IC stuff in an appropriate fieldset or spoiler. Queries or longer entries can stay here.

Here, after all is our agora. Temple over here, gymnasium and academy there. Pity about the stacks of old amphorae — I’ll try to have them tidied up. Goats stink a bit. But look, an old kapeleia for guzzling wine and olives. The place to be!

3 hours ago, violentprincess said:

Sorry to be a little slow posting, was without power all yesterday.

Ouch, that sounds nasty. Pretty stormy where I am, too.

On 1/19/2024 at 1:38 AM, KingGoblin said:

Hi. I am here, and can start. I am not completely sure about the character, since I am thinking of switching out the Assassin edge, but I can leave it as is if you want to start now.

On 1/19/2024 at 2:08 AM, violentprincess said:

I will note that I think we're gonna have a couple characters who are decent at pulling off Tests (namsara is probably gonna do fighting Tests reasonably often), so being able to hit vulnerable targets hard will likely be useful. Though we also have a lot of combat focused folks so I might go with some sort of social edge to start instead...

Let’s just go with the edges you have now. You can swap or add them in the next Advance however you like.

We are getting storms here in the UK. Don’t think they compare to the serious stuff you might get on a big continent? Windy, rainy, cold.

Interesting to hear where folks are based,!