Can't Access old site

I'm in 1 game and it's still on the old site, but despite resetting my password when signing into the new site, I can't get anywhere on the OGMW site to get into the game. Anyone have any suggestions?

@Tefarek-this is the only reason I haven't posted in the last 2-3 days. If you find a work-around, please let me know.

Good morning everyone!

If you reset your password on the 19th when the notice initially went out, you'll need to reset it again, as it wasn't propagating across both platforms correctly initially. You can, however, reuse the old password you just changed it to as the new password. (This is a good troubleshooting step regardless, so I would recommend attempting this first)

Additionally, make certain that you are using your username to log in to the old site, whereas the new site uses email to login.

• 2 weeks later...

I too can't access the old site. I didn't change my password after the breech for that site and I can't reset my password because it uses an old email that I haven't used in years. Never thought I would have use for it, so I never updated it, unlike the new site where I did update my email. Is there any way that I can reset my password for the old site?