Day 5 - Kalaman

emotionaut

Day:  5

Time:  3:01 P.M.

Heather and Bastion dash off, keeping low and putting the underbrush between themselves and the goblinoids the entire time. None of them seem to pay any notice, their attentions squarely on Rookledust's miniature fortress and its clockwork defenses. The heroes still have the element of surprise on their side...

OOC

Those stealth checks beat the passive perceptions of the goblins and hobgoblin. I moved Bastion to keep him with Heather, but we can retcon that if you'd prefer him elsewhere. You guys can try to make further moves in stealth, or pull the trigger. Either way, everyone roll initiative so we have it ready.

Map updated:

rookledust.jpg.39286ac3beef778717caa1f41d3e68de.jpg

And remember, the top tier requires a DC10 Athletics check to climb up unless you come up the southern path.

Screenshot_20230201-234440.png.db8ce705b7312ec5a47bc51f8fc3dc97.pngHeather Nonameyet 

AC: 15 | HP: 20/20 Hit dice: 3/3d10

LR Abilities:  Taunt: 2/2 | Fearless 1/1 | 1st Level 2/3 | Primal spell 1/1

Attacks | Saves | Spells Sheet

Heather carefully counts out the time that Jaqi told her, then she taps Bastion to coordinate their ambush. She moves with deliberate slowness, as though hunting a deer that might startle. As her hand draws the bow taut, her mind draws her focus tight on to the leader of the attackers, and she lets fly.

OOC

Bonus action: Hunter's mark

Action: Attack from Hidden with shortbow

Edited by Knave (see edit history)
Name
Attack
keep(2d20,highest,1)+7 16,2
Dmg
1d6+3 2
Hunter's mark
1d6 3
Initiative
1d20+3 12

Jonas Clarkspacer.png

3rd Level Wizard | AC 11/14 | health-normal.svg HP: 17/17 | awareness.svg PP: 17 | Spell Slots: 1st: 4/0, 2nd: 2/0 | InspX | Languages: Common, Draconic | Conditions: Limping (-5 Move)

Jonas waits, counting quietly to himself. As the countdown reaches zero, he charges up the hill!

The grassy slope is slipperier than he has judged! First his foot can not find a purchase, then what looks like a good handhold comes free!

I hope that Jaq and Kora have better luck!

Edited by taurelin (see edit history)
Name
Athletics Check +0
1d20 6
Initiative
1d20+1 9

Bastion

Bastion Wrencrest TokenBastion Wrencrest, Squire of Solamnia Banner

My words | My thoughts | My Actions
AC 14 HP 22/22 Speed 40 ft., PP 13
Sneak Attack 2d6 Precise Strike 2/2

Attacks and Scores

Scores Skills
Strength 8 (-1)
Save -1
  • Athletics +1

Dexterity 16 (+3)
Save +5

• Acrobatics +5
  • Sleight of Hand +7
  • Stealth +7
Constitution 13 (+1)
Save +1

Intelligence  15 (+2)
Save +4
  • Arcana +2
  • History +2
  • Investigation +4
  • Nature +6
  • Religion +2
Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1
  • Animal Handling +1
  • Insight +1
  • Medicine +1
  • Perception +3
  • Survival +5
Charisma 10 (+0)
Save +0
  • Deception +0
  • Intimidation +0
  • Performance +0
  • Persuasion +0

Dagger Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 1d4+3 piercing damage, Simple, Finesse, Light, Thrown, 2 total

Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6+3 piercing damage, Simple, Two-Handed, Ammunition

Unarmed Strike. Melee: +1 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 0 bludgeoning damage.

Class and Race Abilities

Mobile
Your speed increases by 10 feet. When you use the Dash action, difficult terrain doesn't cost you extra movement on that turn. When you make a melee attack against a creature, you don't provoke opportunity attacks from that creature for the rest of the turn, whether you hit or not.

Squire of Solamnia
Your training in the ways of the Knights of Solamnia grants you these benefits:

• Mount Up. Mounting or dismounting costs you only 5 ft. of movement.

• Precise Strike. Once per turn, when you make a weapon attack roll against a creature, you can cause the attack roll to have advantage. If the attack hits, you roll a d8 and add the number rolled as a bonus to the attack’s damage roll. You can use this benefit 2 times per long rest, but a use is expended only if the attack hits.

Expertise
Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make for two chosen proficiencies. Choose two additional proficiencies.

• Stealth
  • Sleight of Hand

Sneak Attack
1 per turn
Once per turn, you can deal an extra 2d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack with a finesse or ranged weapon if you have advantage on the attack roll. You don’t need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 ft. of it, that enemy isn’t incapacitated, and you don’t have disadvantage on the attack roll.

Cunning Action
You can take a bonus action on each of your turns to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.

Skirmisher
You can move up to half your speed as a reaction when an enemy ends its turn within 5 ft. of you without provoking opportunity attacks.

Survivalist
You gain proficiency in the Nature and Survival skills and your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses either of them.

Well this is going to be fun.

Armed with arrow and bow, he lets Heather lead while he maintains his concentration, bow at the ready, and aims beside her, ready to follow her lead.

And when she does, Bastion wordlessly follows suit.

Out of Character

Situational:
Move: 
Action: Attack H w/ Sneak Attack, Precise Strike if Hit
Bonus Action: Hide action via Cunning Action
Reaction:
Ongoing Effects/Conditions:

Name
Attack w/ Advantage
TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
keep(2d20+5,highest,1)
Take 2 Attack with Advantage
keep(2d20,highest,1)+5 12,5
Damage with Sneak attack and Precise Shot
1d8+3d6+3 6,6,1,4
Initiative
1d20+3 1

Jaqi-removebg-preview.png.b3541d0c0510d68f8de0fcef4a59de2b.pngJaqelenna Lanthaloren

Silvanesti Elf Dragonrune Fighter (3) | Conditions: None

checked-shield.svgAC: 16 | health-normal.svg HP: 30/30 | awareness.svg PP: 13 | 2nd Wind: 1/1 |Action Surge: 1/1| Insp | Languages: Common, Draconic, Elvish

Jaqi stays quiet, keeping her eyes on the mass of distracted enemies as she counts down to the ambush. Within the last thirty seconds, she looks  towards Heather and Bastion, but they have all but disappeared into the brush. When within ten seconds of their charge, she looks to Jonas and Kora, lifts her hefty blade onto her shoulder, and gives the two a nod. “The time has come.” She whispers, looking back to Kora and Jonas. “I must draw their attention. What you are to see, you must trust that I am on your side.” Her expression is firm, but she cannot meet their eyes. “Do not make judgement on me for my bloodline. Know me.” Without further explanation, she stands and prepares to sprint.

Her charge is loud; she screams out, “Hear me, invader scum! You wish to see the wrath of dragons, and so you shall see!” Jaqelenna’s low voice booms out. She follows her taunt with a battlecry and raises her blade threateningly. Hoping that it is enough to catch their attention, she keeps her head low and darts forward to the edge of the embankment. 

She’s faintly aware that Jonas had not been quite as successful as she was, but she has a job to do and she trusts him to get back up and support her from behind with his unfamiliar magics. 

The Elf squire keeps a steady pace forward in her sprint, but paces her breathing to prepare for a long and arduous battle. Once she is close to reaching the center of the goblin squad she looses one hand from the great sword and slides two fingers across the base of her blade and traces a single draconic rune etched into the steel. The same two fingers then brush across the dragon tooth tattoos beneath each eye.

What follows may be unexpected to all but Jaqi herself. The color of her eyes deepens to a dark red and the pupils first dilate, and then shrink to thin lines, like that of a reptile. Jaqelenna’s already-wide frame seems to grow even wider and taller. Her muscles bulge, threatening to break through her own armor. Thankfully, a draconic rune etched into the collarbone of the chainmail glows and the armor changes to match her new, massive size. The olive skin of her neck and face seems to grow scales in parts, red in color. 

When she speaks again, her voice is backed by a guttural growl. “Come now! Witness true evolution!”

OoC

Movement: Running to O8

Action: Athletics to climb the embankment

Bonus Action: Giant Might (become Large sized, strength checks and saves at advantage, can deal extra damage once per turn) this will technically happen before my athletics to climb the embankment but I described it a bit later for narrative purposes.

Name
Athletics (Advantage)
keep(2d20,highest,1)+5 2,1

spacer.pngKora Shadowhawk

AC: 11 (14) |  HP: 22/22 |  PP: 11 | Spell Slots: 1st 4/4, 2nd 1/2 | Sorcery Pts: 3/3
Inspiration:  | Languages: Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Sylvan

Kora looked puzzled but nodded at Jaqi as the taller woman hurried off to draw the goblinoids' attention. She glanced at Jonas, who was also moving forward, and locked her thoughts with his - that way she would be able to coordinate with the other mage during the battle. Then she whispered as series of dark syllables and lightly ran her fingertip from her temple to her breastbone. At the completion of the spell, Kora vanished from sight.

She started forward under the cover of her magic but stopped short in surprise as Jaqi swelled in mass and strength, crying out her challenge to the Dragon Army. "Black Moon," Kora swore, wondering belatedly what she had gotten herself into. But shoving the amazement and hesitancy from her mind, she hastened to get into position to support the warrior's gambit, scrambling up the hillside with surprising ease.

Tabletop

Bonus Action: Establish telepathic bond with Jonas (last 2 minutes).

Action: Cast invisibility on self.

Move: Run to I-6.

Current Effects: mage armor and invisibility (concentration).

Edited by Lonewalker (see edit history)
Name
Initiative
1d20+1 6
Strength (Athletics)
1d20 18

Posted (edited)

Round:  1

From their spot in the shadows, Heather and Bastion unleash a pair of arrows in quick succession. Heather's catches the hobgoblin in the shoulder, spinning him half around. This positions him perfectly for Bastion's shot, which pieces the hobgoblin through the left eye. The arrow pushes out through the back of the creature's head with a spray of blood, while the fletching still quivers in his eye socket.

The alarming turn causes the two nearby goblins to scream in a panic and look about for the source of the attack. Their cries draw the attention of the other goblins, who jump with the sudden shock of seeing their leader dead on his feet. The scene is made all the more horrible by the fact that the hobgoblin does not drop immediately, as his legs still somehow keep him standing a few seconds longer. Then he crumples like a marionette with its strings cut.

This distraction is the perfect opening for Jaqi. Having grown to enormous size, she simply steps up beside Rookledust's workshop with ease. She then marches toward the corner of the building where she confronts the first of the startled goblins and bellows her challenge.

The spectacle of an elven giant is more than enough to keep their attention off Kora, Jonas, Andir, and Eirik as they advance behind her. Jonas has some difficulty scaling the steep incline, but Andir and Eirik lend a hand and help haul the wizard up after them.

Though now without their leader, the goblins still have the advantage of numbers. This pack mentality gives them something akin to courage, and enough of it that three of them converge on Jaqi. They hack away with black scimitars, but only one of the three manages to find a kink in Jaqi's armor and draw blood. The remaining goblins redouble their efforts to breach Rookledust's fortress-like workshop, though they must contend with her clockwork contraptions standing in their way.

OOC

Heather and Bastion obliterate the hobgoblin leader. This, combined with the sudden appearance of a very large elf lady in armor, seemed good enough reason to give the goblins disadvantage for this first round. I also had Eirik and Andir use their actions to help Jonas up, figuring the two acting together negates the need for any roll. Jaqi takes 6 HP damage.

You guys are all up in any order. Map updated:

rookledust.jpg.1ed898b72bd66f884cc52894dccbb32b.jpg

Edited by emotionaut (see edit history)

Jonas Clarkspacer.png

3rd Level Wizard | AC 11/14 | health-normal.svg HP: 17/17 | awareness.svg PP: 17 | Spell Slots: 1st: 4/0, 2nd: 2/0 | InspX | Languages: Common, Draconic | Conditions: Limping (-5 Move)

Jonas boggles as he struggles up the hill, only to be passed by a gigantic Jaqi!

I didn't know she could do that!

Fortunately, Andir is behind him and gives him an indelicate push up the hill. Jonas quickly takes in the battlefield, and the goblins that have rushed to engage Jaqelenna.

If I can eliminate those minions, Jaq could continue her charge!

Gripping his war wand, Jonas rushes forward to, according to his eye, just the right spot.

Linearibus Ignis!

A sheet of flame shoots out, enveloping the three foes!

OOC

Jonas rushes to N5, then looses Aganazzar's Scorcher across the foes in front of Jaqi.

They get to make a DX save to take half damage.

Name
Aganazzar's Damage
3d8 3,8,1

Bastion

Bastion Wrencrest TokenBastion Wrencrest, Squire of Solamnia Banner

My words | My thoughts | My Actions
AC 14 HP 22/22 Speed 40 ft., PP 13
Sneak Attack 2d6 Precise Strike 1/2

Attacks and Scores

Scores Skills
Strength 8 (-1)
Save -1
  • Athletics +1

Dexterity 16 (+3)
Save +5

• Acrobatics +5
  • Sleight of Hand +7
  • Stealth +7
Constitution 13 (+1)
Save +1

Intelligence  15 (+2)
Save +4
  • Arcana +2
  • History +2
  • Investigation +4
  • Nature +6
  • Religion +2
Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1
  • Animal Handling +1
  • Insight +1
  • Medicine +1
  • Perception +3
  • Survival +5
Charisma 10 (+0)
Save +0
  • Deception +0
  • Intimidation +0
  • Performance +0
  • Persuasion +0

Dagger Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 1d4+3 piercing damage, Simple, Finesse, Light, Thrown, 2 total

Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6+3 piercing damage, Simple, Two-Handed, Ammunition

Unarmed Strike. Melee: +1 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 0 bludgeoning damage.

Class and Race Abilities

Mobile
Your speed increases by 10 feet. When you use the Dash action, difficult terrain doesn't cost you extra movement on that turn. When you make a melee attack against a creature, you don't provoke opportunity attacks from that creature for the rest of the turn, whether you hit or not.

Squire of Solamnia
Your training in the ways of the Knights of Solamnia grants you these benefits:

• Mount Up. Mounting or dismounting costs you only 5 ft. of movement.

• Precise Strike. Once per turn, when you make a weapon attack roll against a creature, you can cause the attack roll to have advantage. If the attack hits, you roll a d8 and add the number rolled as a bonus to the attack’s damage roll. You can use this benefit 2 times per long rest, but a use is expended only if the attack hits.

Expertise
Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make for two chosen proficiencies. Choose two additional proficiencies.

• Stealth
  • Sleight of Hand

Sneak Attack
1 per turn
Once per turn, you can deal an extra 2d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack with a finesse or ranged weapon if you have advantage on the attack roll. You don’t need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 ft. of it, that enemy isn’t incapacitated, and you don’t have disadvantage on the attack roll.

Cunning Action
You can take a bonus action on each of your turns to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.

Skirmisher
You can move up to half your speed as a reaction when an enemy ends its turn within 5 ft. of you without provoking opportunity attacks.

Survivalist
You gain proficiency in the Nature and Survival skills and your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses either of them.

Who would have thought this would be that easy?

Notching another arrow, he stares at the strangely large elf that's appeared and ponders the possibilities. "Clean the newcomer. I'll cover us by clearing the hill's base."

He turns then, looking at the two that were near the hobgoblin, and decides to hit the one closest to them from the base. Pulling back, he aims, and fires, hoping that this does as much good as the last one did.

Out of Character

Situational:
Move: 
Action: Attack H w/ Sneak Attack
Bonus Action: Hide action via Cunning Action
Reaction:
Ongoing Effects/Conditions:

Name
roll
keep(2d20,highest,1)+5 1,1

Screenshot_20230201-234440.png.db8ce705b7312ec5a47bc51f8fc3dc97.pngHeather Nonameyet 

AC: 15 | HP: 20/20 Hit dice: 3/3d10

The big ugly one falls with a satisfying finality, but unfortunately it looks the others still want to make a fight of it

Heather watches the already tall squire grow to enormous size and her mouth falls open in momentary shock. Incredible.

Heather starts to line up another target when Jaqi is mobbed. Jonas's magic tears through the swarm of attackers, but they are still standing. Without taking her eye off her mark, Heather looses an arrow into the group, trying to spare Jaqi from one attacker.

OOC

Bonus action: Hunter's mark on 4

Action: Attack 1 with shortbow

Name
Attack 1
1d20+7 18
Damage
1d6+3 5
Colossus slayer damage
1d8 3

spacer.pngKora Shadowhawk

AC: 11 (14) |  HP: 22/22 |  PP: 11 | Spell Slots: 1st 4/4, 2nd 1/2 | Sorcery Pts: 3/3
Inspiration:  | Languages: Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Sylvan

Distractions abound. Dark moon guide my steps.

Enveloped by her concealing magic, Kora made swift and careful haste around the rear of the gnome's building. She was loathe to attack too soon, preferring to let Jaqi and Jonas draw more of the attention. Then she could slip around and flank the goblins with her own magic.

Remembering that she was working with a group now, Kora tapped into her mystic connection with Jonas, whispering in his mind's ear with a hollow, echoing tone. "I am maneuvering to the far side of the building. Continue to protect Jaqilenna, and see if Andir can either aid you or join me to mind my back when my spell fades."

Tabletop

Move: Change position to I-12.

Action: Dash to I-18.

Bonus Action: none

Spells in effect: mage armor and invisibility (concentration).

• 2 weeks later...

Round:  2

Jonas moves into the fray and unleashes a devastating gout of flames against the three goblins surrounding Jaqi. The blast expertly cleaves through the group without singing the overlarge elven woman. Unfortunately, the care taken to keep her unharmed by the spell gives the goblins the opening to duck away from the worst of the spell's effects. Nevertheless, they all look badly burned.

Jaqi takes advantage of their momentary loss of focus and brings her greatsword down on one of the three. The massive blade crumples the still-smoldering goblin into a warm wet lump at her feet.

Of the two who remain, one seems to go into a frenzy brought on by being so near to death. He rightly sees the threat of Jonas and attempts to end the young wizard with his scimitar, but both Eirik and Andir are upon him before he gets the chance. Eirik swings at the goblin with his sword, but the
goblin is remarkably quick for being on death's door, or perhaps Eirik is still suffering some lingering handicap from his own injuries back at the High Clerist's Tower.

Thankfully, Andir is there to back him up. Holding up an arcane crystal, he delivers a concentrated beam of frost at the goblin. The conjured ray freezes the creature solid in its tracks before it can threaten Jonas. It falls to the ground quite dead, with bits of itself shattering as its body hits the hard ground. Andir's eyes widen at the effect, having never used it against a living being before. He looks over at Jonas and simply mutters, "Oh my..."

During this moment of shock, a dart fires from one of Rookledust's contraptions and hits Andir perfectly in the neck. His eyes grow even larger in surprise, and he reaches up to pull the dart out, but not before it hisses and injects a glowing green fluid. Plucking the dart free, he stares dumbfounded at it and feels at his neck where the instrument struck. But he is only further confused as there do not (yet) appear to be any other ill effects.

The third member of the goblin trio by Jaqi thinks better of direct engagement. Nimbly squirming out of her reach, he retreats to the front of Rookledust's workshop to join the other goblins there. He abandons his sword in favor of a shortbow and attempts to fire back at Jaqi as he backpedals. But his fingers are shaking too badly and the arrow literally falls from his bowstring to land at his own feet.

Meanwhile, Kora skirts around the back of the building completely unseen by all. When she reaches the other back corner, she spies a goblin wrestling with one of Rookeldust's bizarre contraptions. In the chaos, this one does not yet appear aware that the Heroes of Vogler have arrived on the scene.

And finally, from their spots in the underbrush, Heather and Bastion continue to pepper the goblins with arrows. Heather marks a new target and skewers him in one shot. The goblin falls backward, the arrow lodged solidly in its chest, having pierced its heart. Bastion does not fare as well, his own arrow just missing as the goblins scramble in the aftermath of their leader's demise.

Having just now recovered their wits, the hobgoblin's entourage turns their own bows in the direction of Bastion and Heather. One fires at Bastion, nicking him in the shoulder, despite the squire's attempts to conceal himself in the undergrowth. The others take the easier target of Heather, though only one manages to find the mark. After taking their shots, all three goblins then imitate Bastion and dive into the bushes themselves.

OOC

Heather kills another goblin. Jonas, Jaqi, and Andir jointly kill 2 more. Goblin 1 has 1 HP.

Andir takes 1 damage from Rookledust's defenses. Bastion takes 3 damage and Heather takes 4 from goblin arrows.

Goblin 1 disengages from Jaqi with a bonus action. Goblins 2, 3, and 8 are still engaged with the workshop defenses. Goblins 6, 9, and 10 use bonus actions to hide. Attacks against them have disadvantage unless your Perception roll beats 14 (or 22 for one of them).

You guys are all up in any order. Map updated:

image.jpeg.52d899e8139723c343937cab06dccb18.jpeg

Jonas Clarkspacer.png

3rd Level Wizard | AC 11/14 | health-normal.svg HP: 17/17 | awareness.svg PP: 17 | Spell Slots: 1st: 4/2, 2nd: 2/1 | InspX | Languages: Common, Draconic | Conditions: Mage Armor

Jonas nods in sympathy as Andir wields magic to take a life for the first time. The young man was a gentle soul. But this new face for Krynn could change that. Jonas hopes that is not the case.

No sooner does he think that than Andir takes a hit! Jonas' attention splits as he tries to survey the battlefield, but his worried eyes keep returning to his friend.

He moves to his friend's side, yelling over the sounds of the fight. "Andir! Stick close!" He grabs Andir by one arm, still wielding his war wand with the other.

As he moves forward, he can see some of the goblins charging what must be the workshop. Those should probably be my first priority. From the high ground, he sees more taking cover in the shrubs at the base of the hill. Hopefully, Bastion and Heather could see them too. One had tucked himself into a thick bush, barely visible. Okay, I guess you're mine, too!

Arcanum Telum!

Three glowing darts of magical force spring from his wand. One shoots unerringly at the sorely wounded goblin nearest Jonas, while two others disappear into the bushes.

OOC

Jonas moves to Andir's side, then leads them both forward, more slowly, to Q9.

Jonas fires Magic Missile. One dart goes to Goblin #1, and the other two target the goblin most difficult to see, since Magic Missile doesn't require a to-hit roll that might suffer from disadvantage.

Name
Magic Missile Damage for G1
1d4+1 4
Magic Missile Damage for the other gobbo
2d4+2 3,1

tZ7ip34.jpgKora Shadowhawk

AC: 11 (14) |  HP: 22/22 |  PP: 11 | Spell Slots: 1st 3/4, 2nd 1/2 | Sorcery Pts: 3/3
Inspiration:  | Languages: Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Sylvan

Peering around the corner, Kora coolly assessed the only target she could see. As the rest were hopefully being distracted by the other warriors and mages, Kora decided that it was best to deal with this lone creature as quickly as possible. Gesturing toward the goblin, she drew the magic that surrounded her and cloaked her from sight. Her eyes turned black and she uttered dark syllables in a empty, evil voice. The words reached out like a physical clawed hand to rake at the goblin's single-minded brain.

"The Dark Moon take you..." Kora intoned as the spell tore into the little creature's ego and thoughts.

Show this

Action: Casts dissonant whispers on Goblin #8. It must make a DC 13 Wisdom saving throw or suffer the psychic damage listed below, and then immediately use its reaction to move its speed away from Kora. If the save is successful, it takes half damage and doesn't flee.

Move: None

Bonus Action: None

Current Effects: mage armor

Name
dissonant whispers (psychic damage)
3d6 5,1,2

AC: 15 | HP: 16/20 Hit dice: 3/3d10

Heather grits her teeth as the wickedly-barbed arrow finds her flesh. Reaching up, she snaps the shaft off, leaving just a few inches protruding. She doesn't bother with the ones hiding in the bushes, but lines up the goblin silhouetted against the defences.

"They hit me, but it's not bad," she calls to Bastion, after the hail of arrows falling around them is spent "How are you holding up?"

OOC

Bonus action: Hunter's mark to 3

Action: Attack 3 with shortbow. If they have taken damage already they also take colossus slayer damage.

Edited by Knave (see edit history)
Name
Attack
1d20+7 8
Shortbow
1d6+3 4
Hunter's mark
1d6 2
Colossus slayer
1d8 7