OOC Discussions

Sellsword

@rauhric Players declare actions, I’ll roll initiative to see what order things happen, then I’ll post results. If you’re planning on making attacks, those can be rolled into your declare actions post and I’ll use them.

3 minutes ago, Arbuthnott said:

Damn, sorry Foul! Didn't read the spell properly. First time, ya know?

I promise to get to grips with this quickly

well actually I did'nt think someone would throw himself into close combat, more willing to see projectile attacks first. In my defense, spell casting was announced in advance

No harm done, and lessons to be learned, so it's turned out pretty well.

Considering that thing could have killed almost any of us in a single bite, I'm feeling pretty good right now.

Turns out spending nearly all my money on armour was a good call! 😀

1 hour ago, Lord Foul said:

No harm done, and lessons to be learned, so it's turned out pretty well.

Considering that thing could have killed almost any of us in a single bite, I'm feeling pretty good right now.

Turns out spending nearly all my money on armour was a good call! 😀

Glad I didn't put to sleep any of you while attacked by those beasts, BTW we still have one to get rid of I think.

Edit : from now on the codeword will be "petals" 🔥

Edited by stonedzep (see edit history)

Hey all, I'm sorry I have been away from the computer for a couple days -- work issues. But I'm back and this game is awesome so far, everybody takes their characters seriously and you're all amazing role-players. So glad to be a part of the group! :-)

Agreed--especially given Theoath's reaction IC during the attack showing his attachment to the animal, I would definitely like to see a decision of that magnitude made in a post. Your journey has just started, and the decision to mercy kill versus the known draw on resources if you are to take it with you is an interesting one.

Let Theoath lay on hands to heal the donkey 6 HP should mend any broken bones and seal up the open wounds at the very least.

Yes I could have stated this in character but somebody posted that they cast cure-light wounds on it so I thought we might want to talk about it before making final call.