Discussion

Just noticed at least two characters(olympia and Danika) have unarmored training, i wanted to ask if wearing light armor would penalize them(basically would the character function just as well, if it had a light armor with equal AC, or do they have abilities/magic that require not wearing any armor?)

I think Olympia,Danika and GETE are the ones most likely to wield Biara in combat (with Eosi and Spark possibly wielding her in some situations as implement to snatch some magical sphere talent) Biara can summon a mithral chain shirt +5 armor around the wielder, which also grant +5 deflection to ac(due to talents that she share), thats 9 armor ac+5 deflection ac (max dex bonus 6, no armor check penalty) which i think is significantly better than whatever armor you have, but if it mess with your abilities i can avoid summoning it

Will get a post up in a bit here.

Olympia's got the full two instances of Somatic Casting, so I think she still has a 10% spell failure chance even from mithral chain shirt. Apart from that the only thing she has that turns off when armored is Unarmored Training itself, and 9 armor/5 deflection is indeed better than she can do with Unarmored Training and her protection talents, although if anybody else wants some armor or deflection bonus and doesn't already have it, Olympia can toss out +4 armor, +2 shield, and/or +2 deflection with her aegises. Nothing from KFE or Bravo requires her to be unarmored afaik.

Though Olympia can also give herself miss chances from Bravo and has a delayed damage pool from Guardian sphere so it's not like she's too terribly fragile even without the armor :p