Spheres of the Multiverse Gameplay

spacer.pngEosi, Aurori Lifeminder

health-normal.svg HP: 135/135 || checked-shield.svgAC: 30 || SP: 29/46 || Fort: +13 Ref: +9 Will: +17 || awareness.svg Perception: +21
Delayed Damage Pool: 0/26 || Bound Spirits left: 12/12 || Active Effects

Eosi blinks in shock at Biara's explanation regarding ownership - evidently, when he'd heard something to this effect upon meeting her, he'd thought she was joking.

"Right...well, then. I relinquish wieldership of Biara to Olympia. Hopefully that will suffice?"

When the remaining members of Bitter Titan arrive, Eosi gets to work with his protective magics, so that by the time he has finished, almost everyone present boasts a similarly curvy lattice of thin ice-crystal webbing, covering their torso to some extent.

"As a warning of caution to everyone who has not fought by my side before...if you notice the crystal covering I have just bestowed upon you is missing, then my capacity to keep you safe from harm is severely limited."

Eosi lowers his altitude, so that his shoes almost touch the ground.

"I am ready, yes."

ActionsCasting Breathless Aegis (GETEx4, Spark, Danika, Biara) for hours x CL (1sp each for 7sp); Mystic Shell Aegis (self, GETEx4, Spark, Danika, Biara, Olympia, Lusinga) for hours x CL (1sp each for 8sp), should be at minimum CL 10 with Draw Magic, to provide 3 layers of each target's Shell; Guard on Spark, Guard on Danika (See my active effects OOC tag in my statblock for the details of the Guard buff)

LusingaAV9-16.jpg.8fc7dea9a9657a63e120784aebf822b0.jpgLusinga la VeritasSparkSpakrAV1-1.jpg.5d347e2bf59e8bea27b08a7b143eb68f.jpg

health-normal.svg HP: 74/74 checked-shield.svgAC: 25 SP: 25/32 Fort: +7 Ref: +12 Will: +7 awareness.svg Perception: -1
Illusions CL: 13/15 checked-shield.svg AC: 24+size Attack: +20 Damage: 27 any Save DC: 26

Sighing as Spark starts arguing with the… young? demonness, Lusinga turns to the rest of the party. “Allow me to offer my own protection.” Lusinga snaps his fingers, and each member of the party becomes abruptly… indistinct, their outlines shifting disquietingly off of their actual location. Then he snaps his fingers again, and the effect vanishes.

“For the sake of actually looking like people, I’ve invested a little more into this. Snap your fingers to activate your blur. It should also protect you from specifically targeted magic — other than effects within the party. Snap again to turn it back off, and, as you’ve seen, I can turn on or off each blur within earshot.”

OOC

Blur + Complex Illusion (Mass) + Spell Disruption + Programmed Illusion + Selective + sustaining the effect without concentration

6sp total

The Programmed Illusion riders are

A) When Lusinga or Spark snaps their fingers, if all visible copies of this spell are on, toggle this effect off. Otherwise, toggle this effect on.

B) When the creature this effect is attached to snaps their fingers, toggle this effect.

Edited by AdellRazh (see edit history)

spacer.png

At spark questions Biara appear somewhat stunned, as if her brain was stuck on a loading screen"I..." her expression say -i dont know- "these rules cant be broken"

Which is sort of true, no one has ever broken them, this because the Bane of Kree is a legendary weapon on chabix, fall under common knowledge, anyone vaguely interested in acquiring it would learn about said rules and work toward fulfilling them, stealing the bane of kree was both dangerous(the weapon would fight back) and useless(the weapon wouldnt grant her powers to a false wielder) as Biara, with a demon body, stealing her is much more difficult

Her glowing yellow eyes meet Spark's blue ones, in what appear a staring contest, only interrupted by

"Cant. Be. Broken."  With the tone of someone stating an absolute fact, or word of god

She's busy trying to understand what Gete had just said when Eosi say the words, Biara turn around with a surprised expression, she thought he was joking, trolling the clockwork dancer and not actually planning to give her away, Biara has changed many masters, many times in sudden ways, but usually there is a fight, or a ceremony, something....this one feel like Eosi gifted away a camel.

The hellblade quickly recover from the surprise, she has been obtained in a great variety of ways, this is not the strangest, thought it could be among the most unexpected, she joined the realmwardens for Eosi, what will happen now?

She shift in place, facing Olympia, offering her the same smile she had for Eosi, the dancer can already notice a change in Biara attitude toward her, what previously was an indifferent, cold, analytic stare is now a kind, supportive one"I am yours now, how shall i call you?"

And now Olympia can write off -acquire a cursed weapon from the abyss- for the list of things to do

The moment is too important for Biara to get distracted by Lusinga fantastically awesome magic but it's just a matter of time, shes going to play with the switching blurr till it drive someone insane.

LusingaAV9-16.jpg.8fc7dea9a9657a63e120784aebf822b0.jpgLusinga la VeritasSparkSpakrAV1-1.jpg.5d347e2bf59e8bea27b08a7b143eb68f.jpg

health-normal.svg HP: 74/74 checked-shield.svgAC: 25 SP: 25/32 Fort: +7 Ref: +12 Will: +7 awareness.svg Perception: -1
Illusions CL: 13/15 checked-shield.svg AC: 24+size Attack: +20 Damage: 27 any Save DC: 26

"Oh hooo?” Spark’s smile stretches wider, her eyes taking on a very different sort of gleam from the enthusiastic shimmer she’d shown before; something wild and malicious. Her smile twists into a smug grin, looking down her nose at Biara with all the predatory glee of a cat watching a mouse between its paws. The demon has, apparently, said exactly what Spark wants.

Spark doesn’t engage the demon’s staring contest, though she does match her gaze, lingering on the silence between them for a bit. As Lusinga casts his blur, the shifting of his shoulder as he snaps his fingers disturbs Spark, who looks away from Biara and towards her master. When she looks back, that predatory grin has almost completely vanished, replaced by a not entirely innocent smile. “I’ll have to test that later, then.”

Lusinga falls in behind the Bitter Titans, hoping to hop across planes and get their adventure underway before Spark gets distracted and falls into another spat with the new Realmwarden.

Edited by AdellRazh (see edit history)

spacer.pngOlympia Lovelace

health-normal.svg HP: 108/108 || checked-shield.svgAC: 29 || SP: 9/14 || Fort: +7 Ref: +12 Will: +9 || awareness.svg Perception: +13
Delayed Damage Pool: 0/27 || Dodge Pool: 170/170%

Olympia's lips twist in an ironic expression. "I'm not one for fancy titles. I apologize if that offends your sense of ceremony. Just calling me 'Olympia' will be fine." Because if Biara starts calling her "owner" or "master" she's not going to be able to go through with this.

"One last thing." Olympia twirls gracefully, and that musical chime starts up again, turning into a little tune as she moves to touch Eosi's shoulder, then Danika's. Apparently Olympia really is a music box. Curves of glass grow in baroque curlicues through the lattices of Eosi's icy magic as she adds her own protections; some of them shift subtly as their recipients move, and they'll find they gather together when someone strikes at them to ward off the blow.

Then she holds out her hand to Biara again. "Now, will you show me what you can do? If you want to help us out, now's the best time." She'll be ready to go in at any time.

Mechanics

Using the armor bonus version of the Armored Magic aegis (grants a +4 armor bonus) on Eosi, the shield version (grants a +2 shield bonus) on him, Danika, and herself, and the basic Deflection aegis (also a +2) on herself. CL 6, 5 sp to last for 6 hours.

spacer.png

Like Eosi, she chose to be called with her name, Biara is indifferent to that, simple names or magnificent titles is the same, to the hellblade only one title truly matter.

She extend her right hand, touching Olympia's one, the clockwork dancer can feel something, something dark, equally brutal and cunning, something evil, sweeping over her but instead of a sense of fear, of dread, she feel protected, evil doesnt equal enemy.

Biara guardOlympia receive +2 untyped bonus to ac
The Paired Opportunists teamwork feat
And +4 circumstance bonus to disguise and escape artist

and can do some illusion tricks(exchanging voice/image/auras etc.) with other targets under Biara guards

Biara count as guarded by Biara which means Olympia can assume her appearance, imitate her voice, detect as evil etc.

Back up wielder to be decided.(probably a gete soldier)

"I'll need time to suit your desires, for now..."we can use the base stats of the spiked gauntlet and refluff it to be another one handed weapon(but not things with sword in the name!) let me know what you prefer so i can have Biara adjust to Olympia tastes

Biara light dim, her skin go from bright yellow to orange then a dark orange then she disappear in a puff of smoke that smell of burned wood.

The demon is gone, but Olympia hand and lower arm are enclosed in a spiked gauntlet similar to those worn by the hellblade, Olympia find the dark metal gauntlet surprisingly light and comfortable, it's made of mithral, those able to perceive magic would notice a frighteningly powerful enchantment, befitting a legendary weapon, likely something never seen before but for Olympia, who can feel the power in her hand, sense it flow into her, it's an intoxicating experience, the kind that make villains scream -unlimited poweeer!-.

Olympia hear a voice in her head "But know, i can only offer as much power as the freedom you grant me"

Entry level gauntlet of power

Its a +5 Impervious Mithral Spiked Gauntlet

Olympia can use Biara BaB if better(+9)

Grant the following talents:

Open boxing sphere( wily dodger drawback)+Headfake

Equipment sphere: gauntlet shield, shield expert,magic armor,critical genius(unarmed), unarmed training, Duelist training, Techmaniac,

Open shield sphere, bashing shield, hardened shield, deflecting shield, tough shield, soul shield

Open Hand sphere,Leopard gambit stance(meant for wielder, check it out), rippling blow(also check it out, combo with paired opportunist)

To make things simpler this translate in:

Proficiency with all the weapons Biara is proficient in

+2 bonus to craft mechanical to activate gadgets(insignificant, but funny)

+7 shield bonus to ac, +5 shield bonus to touch ac, +5 resistance bonus to saves, +5 bonus to CMD

unarmed training, unarmed damage with spiked gauntlet deal 1d6 damage(more if you have other unarmed talents) critical 19-20/x2 (and criticals deal extra +8 damage)

there are other benefits, this is the tip of the iceberg, but those are on my side, stuff that Biara can activate, if granted permission to take actions, it's designed to be tempting😁

spacer.pngOlympia Lovelace

health-normal.svg HP: 108/108 || checked-shield.svgAC: 29 || SP: 9/14 || Fort: +7 Ref: +12 Will: +9 || awareness.svg Perception: +13
Delayed Damage Pool: 0/27 || Dodge Pool: 170/170%
With Biara: AC: 36 || Fort: +10 Ref: +15 Will: +12

Olympia stretches out her hand, feeling the metal plates articulate. That feeling of protectiveness is... disturbingly familiar - she wasn't just joking when she compared Biara to an old friend of hers. Her eyes close, and the gears in her arm whir to life as the power flows into the magic that already runs through her frame - far more power than even in her primary personal weapon, and completely overpowering the little capelet she wears for protection from magical assaults. I see... Freedom, hm?

The word sets off a brief tangent in Olympia's mind that she shares with Biara, apparently deliberately - the image of a massive, curved plane of glass shattering, and a feeling of movement - running, twirling, jumping - falling? Then the sensation is gone again.

Ground rules: no taking over my legs, I need those. More importantly, don't start a fight. You can react if we're under attack, but don't strike first unless I give the okay or they're clearly with someone we're already fighting. If you're not sure, ask. Olympia didn't want to harm innocents if she could help it, and that included letting Biara use her arm to do it. Mistakes could happen, but she didn't want to cause more. Maybe it was naive of her, but she still wanted to do her best to make the multiverse a better place.

I'll never be mad at you for asking for clarification. Beyond that... How does the saying go? 'Everything which is not forbidden is permitted.' At least for now.