Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Hello!

Altus Arcanum

Hi everyone. :) I’m Altus. I’m familiar with D&D, through campaigning with a few friends semi-regularly. I’ve also really gotten into Baldur’s Gate 3 recently. I’d love to get some more experience, casually, with a group of like-minded people. I’m also very interested in starting in a text based campaign that can play casually throughout the week. I just don’t know where to begin, and I hope that maybe someone can take me under their wing and show me the ropes? I’m really open to lots of different things. I just need a jumping off point.

-Altus

You're really in the right spot! This site is very much for casual playing throughout the week. Many of us gravitate here because time commitments make it very difficult to meet up at regular times with regular people, and additionally there are people into TTRPGs here enough that you can even break out of the usual D&D types and try some other flavors as well!

The big thing is to look at game advertisements, see what piques your interest, and apply to ones that are recruiting in that game's forum. I'd recommend Following the game to get it added to your list rather than Joining, as the culture here is to apply, and then only join after applications are accepted. More popular systems tend to get more applications, so competition for slots can be fierce - but as I often say, you get accepted to every game that you run ;)

Feel free to check out our Discord as well - it's a friendly group!