Posting

ToDream

I sent a message to ToDream a few days ago, Ill give him 2 more days, after that we can skip him for now. If it happens again we'll go from there. Sound good to everyone?

52 minutes ago, ice9004 said:

I sent a message to ToDream a few days ago, Ill give him 2 more days, after that we can skip him for now. If it happens again we'll go from there. Sound good to everyone?

Works for me.

Sorry, my depression has been kicking my ass last week. I managed to partially break a loop on Thursday, and I was catching up on other things. Hoping I don't end up back in it today.

19 hours ago, ToDream said:

Sorry, my depression has been kicking my ass last week. I managed to partially break a loop on Thursday, and I was catching up on other things. Hoping I don't end up back in it today.

We're glad to have you back. I hope you're feeling better.

Edit: So, just to make sure I get this, Mihaly is still in melee range of the monster, right? And since Needle Darts only takes two actions, he's free to do that and stab the monster once?

Edited by wwaugh (see edit history)

1 hour ago, wwaugh said:

So, just to make sure I get this, Mihaly is still in melee range of the monster, right? And since Needle Darts only takes two actions, he's free to do that and stab the monster once?

yes but the stab will take a -5 for being the second attack on your turn

19 hours ago, ToDream said:

Sorry, my depression has been kicking my ass last week.

Well kick its ass back! If you want, give me a call and we can jump this MF.

Really though if you need some extra time or just someone to talk to just give me a heads up.

Just now, ice9004 said:

yes but the stab will take a -5 for being the second attack on your turn

I can live with that. If the Needle Darts don't finish it, I'm not sure the stab will make a difference anyway.

Two Nat Ones? And here I thought my dice rolls were junk. (Though on the other hand, you also got a Nat 20.)

Edit: Oh, I forgot to add the +1 from Inspire to my dagger swipe. Does that put it over?

Edited by wwaugh (see edit history)

3 hours ago, wwaugh said:

Oh, I forgot to add the +1 from Inspire to my dagger swipe. Does that put it over?

sadly no, but maybe Priela drained all the bad luck for next time.

speaking of Priela, despite those 2 Nat 1s, you have landed the slaying blow, would you like to describe it?

Edited by ice9004 (see edit history)