Baa Baa Black Sheep

https://i.ibb.co/BTH4bbZ/ZaerCrop.pngMadam Zaer
Cardomancer Witch -
Las Drujbas Brujitas

AC: 19 | HP: 26/26 TEMP HP: 0 | | Move: 30'
Init: +4 | SAVES:
Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +6

"I will have everything I need by this evening, nothing that I will need to drop off before hand." and quite possibly everything I own in a burlap sack Zaer said and thought to herself. She enjoyed the banter of the group and has even been becoming accustomed to Dame Crow being their mouthpiece for good or ill.

"When you are ready Xi we can get on the road. The sooner we leave the sooner we may return...if the Jymani do not keep us for a farewell feast."

OOC

8605aba0f141478083fb4450e2e9d476.jpg.8b45d09e027364c9d512506d86df2d56.jpg

Moxi Rei'Wen
Female, Neutral Good Gremlin, Alchemist (Construct Rider) 4

AC/TAC/FFAC: 18/15/14 | HP: 40/40 TEMP HP: 0 NON LETHAL: 05 | S/D/C/I/W/C: -2/+4/+2/+4/+1/-1 | F/R/W: +6/+8/+2 | Move: 30'
Init: +4 | CMD: 14 | FCMD: 10 |Bombs 5/10

SKILLS: Appraise: +11, Craft (Alchemy) +15, Disable Device: +11, Knowledge (Arcana): 11, (Engineering): 11, (Nature): 11, Perception: +8, Ride: +15, Stealth: +12

Moxi just smiles at the enthusiasm, Dame shows after receiving the bullets from Xi. "I appreciate it. Though...some of the chemicals I work with can have a much greater...discharge then gun powder...so might need to go over some don'ts so we don't become wallpaper. Other then that an extra set of hands is lovely." While Moxi is certain Dame will be fine, she leaves nothing to chance having witnessed people more stable do unexpected renovations to their work areas. "I think for the most part I'll be making sure things are secure for the trip. Wonder if I'll have time to make a few acid vials. I'll have time in transit at least. Oooh I could look up at ways to create chemical bullets. Add some extra elements to the pew pew's. We'll see how things work out."

AC: 17, HP: 40/40 SVS Fort: 4, Ref: 7, Wis: 2,

Combat

Free Action: 

Swift Action:

Standard Action: 

Move Action: 

ON-mount-Ebon_Dwarven_Wolf.jpg.dfc42ce4526ef78cf95a198d56fc4ac7.jpg

Extracts and Prep

Level 1 Extracts

Level 2 Extracts

Level 3 Extracts

Level 4 Extracts