Baa Baa Black Sheep

spacer.pngDame Crow - Character Sheet

AC: 16 | HP: 48/48 | TEMP HP: 0 | Move: 30'| Passive Perception: 16

Init: +6 | SAVES: Fortitude: +8, Reflex: +8, Will: +3

General Feats: Great Fortitude, Gunsmithing, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Quick Draw, Deadly Aim

Gunslinger Feats: Grit, Lucky

Grit: 0/4 | Deeds: Deadeye, Gunslinger's Dodge, Focused Aim, Gunslinger's Initiative, Pistol Whip, Utility Shot

Dame is a little more modest than Chaucer might assume, but only just. Crossing her legs, her second "scarf" towel also giving a bit more coverage, the goal is teasing over anything else. That and it's another fun way to break the unspoken rules. "What thing being wet? Towels are supposed to... oh... you mean this one." She taps the mask. "Eh, sure. After you mark me up. Something that covers my full face, no just-the-eyes crap. Maybe some funny? A girl can't take herself too serious or she'll wrinkle up like a raisin."

She lets him start to work, and it does hurt, but Dame Crow finds some solace in the physical pain. He makes the offer about her being a canvas. "I'd expect no less. Would be a fool artist not to want to make me even more a piece of art than I am. Dare I say, even make art inspired by me." She thinks, and once again even if her face is covered, the stillness in her is loud. "I may just have one idea..." She snorts, knowing full well Chaucer may just think he's found a fun night. "...one idea for ink." There's teasing, and then there's just being mean, and Chaucer hasn't earned mean. Well, maybe he has, but Dame doesn't know it.

"How do you do with words? I've a few words I'm thinking should be front of mind. Can you make words that are easy to read, but look pretty cool too? You know, just plain words are boring, but too many curves, and loops, and frills and can't even read the damn thing."

OOC

Movement: -

Action: -

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

image.png.81109b9b643ba7cdd70ab936ea5e4149.png

He paused from the needle long enough to shrug at the question about words. He didnt seem to give an indication to the attempting teasing one way or the other.

Depends on the script I guess. Deleon (Common), Draconic, and Numen are generally the most normal requests. I'd say I have enough of those to consider myself proficient in calligraphy for tattooing. Wouldnt recommend Elven or Sylvan if you dont want it to look like swirly clouds.

Chaucer shifted back to work.

Can put them on top of another color design. Make them pop or stand out. Let me know what you want, and I can draw some designs. I would never ink something I wasnt confident in, or you werent a hundred percent sure of.

General Feats: Great Fortitude, Gunsmithing, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Quick Draw, Deadly Aim

Grit: 0/4 | Deeds: Deadeye, Gunslinger's Dodge, Focused Aim, Gunslinger's Initiative, Pistol Whip, Utility Shot

Dame nods. "Deleon is just fine. Don't need to be cutesy with Draconic or some other language meant to be 'tough' or 'spiritual' or whatever other drivel people come up with."

Now Dame is fully lost in her thoughts, any attempt to poke or prod Chaucer, or even get offended that he isn't acting the least bit disappointed she's not jumping into his arms, is taken over by her plans.

"I'm thinking four words. Love. Balance. Friend. Anchor." She nods again. "Arms are too skinny to write them like four bracelets, but maybe write them long-ways. Have them on all four sides of the right forearm."

Somehow Chaucer can tell there's a smile behind the mask, but perhaps not one of mirth and joy. "Can't say I like being a hundred percent sure on much. Sounds too easy. But yeah, you whip up something that'll look proper badass, then I'm a-hundred-and-ten percent."

OOC

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

Chaucer finished the tattoo promptly. There was surprisingly little pain after the process was done.

I think just your little gremlin friend is left. Have her come by as soon as she can. If I'm going to be doing extra work for yourself and Xia, I'd like to get some time in to sketch a few things up. And I have no doubt the Guild will want to have you all drunk by nights end. Initiation and all that. Right up your alley. Though maybe not the rotgut this time?  

There may have been a hint of actual concern in the last statement. However it quickly shifted as he moved back again and started to clean up the needles and ink.

8605aba0f141478083fb4450e2e9d476.jpg.8b45d09e027364c9d512506d86df2d56.jpg

Moxi Rei'Wen
Female, Neutral Good Gremlin, Alchemist (Construct Rider) 4

AC/TAC/FFAC: 18/15/14 | HP: 40/40 TEMP HP: 0 NON LETHAL: 05 | S/D/C/I/W/C: -2/+4/+2/+4/+1/-1 | F/R/W: +6/+8/+2 | Move: 30'
Init: +4 | CMD: 14 | FCMD: 10 |Bombs 5/10

SKILLS: Appraise: +11, Craft (Alchemy) +15, Disable Device: +11, Knowledge (Arcana): 11, (Engineering): 11, (Nature): 11, Perception: +8, Ride: +15, Stealth: +12

She looked at the scar and whistled. "Well I'll certainly try to help unbreak ya if you want. That is something." After getting Rex dry and herself she walks out to the changing room seeing Xi and hearing her tease. "Hi! I'm going to get Rex nice and shiny for tonight. Swing on out if you like. My van is parked out front." Moxi moves to where she put her fresh set of cloths and notices her other clothes have already been laundered. "That was fast...NNNEAT!" She puts on the change of cloths she brought in with her and takes the cleaned cloths with her to her van.

Stepping into the van with Rex behind her Moxi begins shining him up with oil and a good polish and buffing. She then takes stock of her supplies real quick before exiting the van and going in. She finds Reska to fill out the paperwork for Guild membership have already dropped the coin for registration and then locating Chaucer. She looks up at the human and presses her thumb and forefingers together. "Don't take offense, but this is perhaps my least favorite part of this process. Is there any way to not need a tattoo? Sigh know there isn't. It doesn't have to be big though right?"

AC: 17, HP: 40/40 SVS Fort: 4, Ref: 7, Wis: 2,

Combat

Free Action: 

Swift Action:

Standard Action: 

Move Action: 

ON-mount-Ebon_Dwarven_Wolf.jpg.dfc42ce4526ef78cf95a198d56fc4ac7.jpg

Extracts and Prep

Level 1 Extracts

Level 2 Extracts

Level 3 Extracts

Level 4 Extracts

Level 5 Extracts

Level 6 Extracts

Adhesive Spittle Bombers Eye

Crafters fortune

Comprehend Languages

Cure Light Wounds

Shield

Skim

Monkey Fish

Cure Moderate Wounds

1. Shield
  2. Adhesive Spittle
  3. Pending
  1. Cure Moderate

Dame flexes her hand, impressed that it doesn't hurt all that much. She'd heard many a tale that tattoos hurt like the Hells, part of the reason why she hadn't bothered getting one already. "Oh? Xi also getting something? Better not be a damn bull. She's taking that third round loss way too seriously." She chuckles, in her head giving 2:1 odds it's a bull.

She gives another snort as he brings up the rotgut. It's not exactly telling him she won't, but it is acknowledging the concern.

As Moxi approaches for her turn, Dame finds tries to offer Moxi some reassurance. "I'm sure our good artist here can make it subtle. Say, where do I get this extra mask? And spare clothes?" Only now is she deciding she might as well get a proper outfit on.

OOC

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

Rowland can help you with a mask. Something fabric if you dont want a solid one. Rest easier on the face. He can help with clothes too, though your others should get cleaned pretty quickly.

He looked Dame up and down again briefly, only her towels.

Dont have to rush...

He gave a slight smirk and then turned towards Moxi as she approached. She squirmed a bit at the idea of the tattoo.

Security, Tracking, Verification. Its more accurate than some sort of badge. Can't be lost, short of someone removing a limb. Unavoidable and required I'm afraid.

He shook his head.

Shouldnt take long and doesnt need to be any bigger than the back of your palm. Doesnt even need to be visible there on the hand, if you dont want it to. Though that might require some stripping if it needs to be presented and you tuck it somewhere else.

Chaucer motioned at the chair and encouraged her to sit.

I'll make it quick. Worst part is the process. By the time its done, barely even know it was done outside of a bit of an itch for a few hours.

8605aba0f141478083fb4450e2e9d476.jpg.8b45d09e027364c9d512506d86df2d56.jpg

Moxi Rei'Wen
Female, Neutral Good Gremlin, Alchemist (Construct Rider) 4

AC/TAC/FFAC: 18/15/14 | HP: 40/40 TEMP HP: 0 NON LETHAL: 05 | S/D/C/I/W/C: -2/+4/+2/+4/+1/-1 | F/R/W: +6/+8/+2 | Move: 30'
Init: +4 | CMD: 14 | FCMD: 10 |Bombs 5/10

SKILLS: Appraise: +11, Craft (Alchemy) +15, Disable Device: +11, Knowledge (Arcana): 11, (Engineering): 11, (Nature): 11, Perception: +8, Ride: +15, Stealth: +12

Considering the options Moxi thinks. If I lose the limb it's on I would need to get another one. hmmm. I'd rather not think of doing this again if I can help it. "The back of the neck might work. I mean if I lost my head I wouldn't need to worry too much of getting the tattoo replaced." While the thought was a bit morbid, Moxi was being practical as well. All that would be required to show the tattoo is to lift the back of her hair up off her shoulders. She pondered a bit more. "I suppose I could cover it with a bracelet on the wrist too...hmmm...which would be the easiest to achieve? I suppose the torso would work as well for that purpose." She says as looks down at her belly..."Gaaah! I just don't want one...sigh, I hate needles...Mmmm, Back of the neck. At least I won't be seeing it happen." Moxi says. It's surprising that she doesn't like needles considering she sat through the temporary process just fine. Though she had people to talk to and distract her more.

AC: 17, HP: 40/40 SVS Fort: 4, Ref: 7, Wis: 2,

Combat

Free Action: 

Swift Action:

Standard Action: 

Move Action: 

ON-mount-Ebon_Dwarven_Wolf.jpg.dfc42ce4526ef78cf95a198d56fc4ac7.jpg

Extracts and Prep

Level 1 Extracts

Level 2 Extracts

Level 3 Extracts

Level 4 Extracts

Level 5 Extracts

Level 6 Extracts

Adhesive Spittle Bombers Eye

Crafters fortune

Comprehend Languages

Cure Light Wounds

Shield

Skim

Monkey Fish

Cure Moderate Wounds

1. Shield
  2. Adhesive Spittle
  3. Pending
  1. Cure Moderate

"You're in good hands Moxi. I'd stand by and help you through it, but I've got my image as a nice, wholesome young maiden to protect." Dame more than catches Chaucer's comment, the playful, but complimenting tease. He's good. Would be really easy if she was still trying to pair him with Xiomara, but the latter wasn't playing along.

Still... romance... even a 'fun time'... there's some past memories there and it's a lot easier to make jokes and let others have their revelry.

She gives a flick of her hair as she spins and walks off. "Rowland! ROW-LAND! I need some clothes!"

OOC

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

https://i.ibb.co/BTH4bbZ/ZaerCrop.pngMadam Zaer
Cardomancer Witch - Las Drujbas Brujitas

AC: 19 | HP: 26/26 TEMP HP: 0 | | Move: 30'
Init: +4 | SAVES:
Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +6

Zaer sat in the bath for a long while, enjoying the warmth and the soothing of her feet, the walk into town had taken a minor toll. When she was satisfied she got up and toweled off, then began to re-layer herself with clothing. When she was satisfied she went back out to the guild house, her hair tied loosely back behind her, Zaer not wanting to take the time to dry it properly and styling it at this time. She got there in time to see Moxi to get a tatoo on the back of her neck.

OOC

XiomaraVitellus.png.c02778faa61a8ff9bdcd7fca0f7a89ec.pngXiomara Vitellus

AC: 18 | HP: 52/52 | TEMP HP: 0 | Move: 30'

Init: +6 | SAVES: Fortitude: +8, Reflex: +4, Will: +5

Passive: Perception: 15

As Dame and Moxi each leave to get their tattoos, Xiomara notices that Zaer seems to be lost in the pleasure of a good bath. She smiles and quietly exits the bath house. Some things are too sacred to spoil with small talk.

She figures she has some time before everyone is ready, so she meanders towards the rooms Reska mentioned on her quick tour. Xi takes her time, noting the architecture, the people, the furniture, and a hundred other small details. She peeks into each room - sometimes from a distance, others from the doorway - and takes in all of the sights, smells, and sounds.

The place isn't too bad. The people seem nice, mostly. Built-in connections, access to resources, opportunities for work...yeah, not too bad. It'll be a good start. A fresh start.

Xi finds a quiet corner to sit. Leaning her head back against the wall, she studies the neat patterns in the stone ceiling. She thinks of the bull, her new friends, her new place, her journey, and her family. The cool stone against the back of her head feels so nice. She closes her eyes, meditates on the recent changes in her life, and hopes those changes are for the better.

OOC

Free Action:

Swift Action:

Move Action:

Standard Action:

Full Action:

Dame would wander off screaming for Rowland. A few of the other guild members she passed gave her confused looks, other glanced at her and went back about their image.jpeg.846a1fe81f24e119cb6aad65cb728964.jpegbusiness. Somehow despite what was going on, Dame was not the most shocking thing they'd seen during their time in the guild. Eventually a few would point Dame in the right direction through the guild's halls. There would be a small room towards the back of one of the passage ways. The smell of burning frankincense and citrus could be detected in the air. Entering the room various mannequins adorned the room with different sets of clothing, dresses, armors, and other various garments. Large bolts of fabric of dozens of different colors took up an entire wall. Several tables were scattered about with clothing in various stages of design and completion.

Eventually through the rainbow of colors and the maze of dummies, Dame would see the man most likely identified as Rowland busy with a tape measure and what looked to be something similar to a lungyi in design.

Dame can't help but be impressed by the sheer size of the place, and of all the designs, and colors, and varieties of clothes. How big is this guild? They got a whole tailor shop and then some. If I wanted to get into fashion... just wow...

"Oy! Need to borrow some clothes and a mask, preferably a funny costume, cause... well, I feel like it." Her words and tone do not convey her internal awe of the room. "Oh, um... right. I'm Dame Crow. New here. Just er... did the trial and whatnot." She shows off her new tattoo, though has the courtesy of having all five fingers up. "You're Rowland, right? Was told you could get me sorted out? Or do I have some sort of style-related test to prove myself worthy? Cause if so, I'm ready." She exudes confidence for someone wearing two towels and a dirty, worn, wet mask.

She's looking all around as she speaks taking as much in as she can. It's less that she wants to try all the clothes on, but is just mesmerized by the bright colors and the newness of it all compared to her old, worn, drab clothes she's taken to.

OOC

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

Posted (edited)

image.jpeg.846a1fe81f24e119cb6aad65cb728964.jpegRowland glanced up and tilted his head ever so slightly at Dame.

No. No. No.

He tossed the tape measure aside and moved towards Dame at a pace unexpected, and was nearly on her in less than half the time that would seem possible. Now nearly on top of her, he looked her up and down again. A exacerbated sigh.

What have they sent me to work with... Oh Gods you're a trainwreck. An absolute disaster darling. But! have no fear I have worked with far worse despite this.

He reached up and slapped the still slightly water logged plague mask. Then turning he swiftly weaved through a number of mannequins to a rack of clothes on hangers. He sighed again and looked back at Dame.

Don't dawdle. Here, quickly.

He clapped his hands twice.

Assuming Dame would make her way over, he would reach up and grab her towel yanking it off. Not seeming to care one bit about her naked frame. Before the semi wet piece of fabric had hit the floor, Dame found about four different outfits shoved into her arms.

Backroom. Now. Black one first. March!

He pointed and waited for her to start moving, as he continued talking to her from behind the changing room door.

As for a mask... Do you actually HAVE a nose or other facial growth that requires that.... extended monstrosity of fashion. Otherwise I will fit you with a much more facial accurate fitting piece. You are in Tarsis my dear. You are a Black Sheep yes, ruffians, curs, and ne'er-do-wells indeed, but even we have some standards.

Edited by ArcaneDesperado (see edit history)

Dame bristles as he calls her a 'trainwreck' a 'disaster'. High fashion may not be her forte, and she may have known that she probably looked ridiculous, but she has her pride and who's he to tell her she looks bad? She should tell him he looks bad! Before that train of thought has a chance to materialize, things happen in a whirlwind. As he slaps the mask her hands quickly move up to make sure it's secure, leaving her wide open to have the towels removed.

"WHAT THE.... HEY!" She barks loud enough that it likely travels outside the room. If Rowland had smirked, or winked, or had even the tiniest glimmer of enjoyment in his eyes at all it would've been a throw down, but as it was she was still mad, but did not start a fight as she very begrudgingly started marching. "Will march you, you mumble mumble..." For as much as she likes to rag on people, she takes what she dishes and so complies to another person way too forward and assertive for their own good, indeed trying to put the 'black one' on first. She finds herself wanting to get clothed now. Showing too much skin is fun when it's on her own terms.

"I said I call myself Dame Crow. Crows are black, mangy birds, and so I dress like a black mangy bird. No, I don't have a beak, and yes I do have a nose. A regular-sized nose for a human. Don't you dare tell anyone, I've got all sort of funny stories about how I was cursed to look like a goose, including the teeth on the tongue. You know geese have teeth on the tongue? Ain't natural. It's kinda awesome." Dame shakes her head starting to get focused. "What exactly are you trying to make me look like? I'm not aiming for respectability. I'm also not looking to seduce no one either with some sexy getup. I've three gorgeous new teammates the boys and girls can get steamy over." She finds herself regaining her balance, still trying the clothes but trying her best, however futile it may be, to assert her own interests in the matter.

OOC

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

Edited by Peacemonger (see edit history)