Baa Baa Black Sheep

image.png.dd78918694177d79af8535b04ca17c53.png

Reska looked over at Dame with a bit of a smirk across her feline face.

Ya' got twenty gold, you can fill the dang paperwork out later whenever ya want. Gotta get tha' paperwork done tho' 'fore Chaucer starts puttin' ink ta' skin. But you are plume bloody mess fa'sur. Get at leas' Xi and ya' in a nice thing a' suds an' hot watar. Get them' duds of yours laundered too.

She looked over Xi and verified that Nith was done with the healing.

Any of tha' rest of ya' sportin' a bruise or two? Or is tha' little lady done?

Reska glanced over the group. Assuming everyone was healed up and good to go, she would motion to head back towards the building that they had found their way to the forest through. The Bastet rubbed the earring she had gotten before they left.

Test is done. Heading back. Can open the Door.

XiomaraVitellus.png.c02778faa61a8ff9bdcd7fca0f7a89ec.pngXiomara Vitellus

AC: 18 | HP: 52/52 | TEMP HP: 0 | Move: 30'

Init: +6 | SAVES: Fortitude: +8, Reflex: +4, Will: +5

Passive: Perception: 15

Xiomara listens as Reska explains the next steps. She has the twenty gold, that's no problem. And yes, taking a bath is at the top of her priority list. Paperwork can wait.

"A bath would be great, thank you," she says to Reska. "I will pay you once we return."

As the group moves to leave, she turns around to face Zeke. She raises her hand and gives a slight nod of her head.

"Thank you for the opportunity to fight your beasts. I look forward to testing my mettle against them again."

With that, she follows Reska to the building. Her damp hair is cold against her neck and shoulders. She must be quite a vision right now. That was a bloody battle. There is some satisfaction knowing that the majority of the blood covering her is not her own, but it's actually grossing her out a little bit now that she's no longer in the thick of the red mist. She steps through the door and back into the guild.

OOC

Free Action:

Swift Action:

Move Action:

Standard Action:

Full Action:

Edited by jrsey (see edit history)

spacer.pngDame Crow - Character Sheet

AC: 16 | HP: 48/48 | TEMP HP: 0 | Move: 30'| Passive Perception: 16

Init: +6 | SAVES: Fortitude: +8, Reflex: +8, Will: +3

General Feats: Great Fortitude, Gunsmithing, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Quick Draw, Deadly Aim

Gunslinger Feats: Grit, Lucky

Grit: 0/4 | Deeds: Deadeye, Gunslinger's Dodge, Focused Aim, Gunslinger's Initiative, Pistol Whip, Utility Shot

Dame pulls her gloves off, revealing human enough looking hands. She'd removed one glove off mostly in order to get the temporary tattoo, still showing, but with both of them off it's clear enough to see Dame has a ring on her finger, a gold band with some sort of deep red stone embedded in it. She reaches in, pulling out the gold to hand to Reska, to have it taken care of and done with.

"Think I'm good now. Maybe even great." She begins to put her gloves back on. "Though I'm a bit sobered up, and we can't have that for too long. Besides, think the test just proves I fight better when I'm nice and relaxed."

It's probably not the right lesson, there were several factors that made the last fight harder, but still, it didn't offer much empirical evidence to dissuade Dame Crow's less-than-healthy habits.

OOC

Movement: -

Action: -

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

8605aba0f141478083fb4450e2e9d476.jpg.8b45d09e027364c9d512506d86df2d56.jpg

Moxi Rei'Wen
Female, Neutral Good Gremlin, Alchemist (Construct Rider) 4

AC/TAC/FFAC: 18/15/14 | HP: 40/40 TEMP HP: 0 NON LETHAL: 05 | S/D/C/I/W/C: -2/+4/+2/+4/+1/-1 | F/R/W: +6/+8/+2 | Move: 30'
Init: +4 | CMD: 14 | FCMD: 10 |Bombs 5/10

SKILLS: Appraise: +11, Craft (Alchemy) +15, Disable Device: +11, Knowledge (Arcana): 11, (Engineering): 11, (Nature): 11, Perception: +8, Ride: +15, Stealth: +12

Moxi listens to Xi and nods, "Ah..I see I see. So this red mist is a sensory dampener of sorts. Hmm. Well glad to help." Looking over at Zaer, Moxi nods to the statement. "That makes sense, as unfortunate that is. Great job though, all."

When Reska asks about others with injuries, Moxi looks over herself and Rex. "Nope, all good here. Looking forward to being clean again. Let's go Rex. I got oil you up and buff you down."

AC: 17, HP: 40/40 SVS Fort: 4, Ref: 7, Wis: 2,

Combat

Free Action: 

Swift Action:

Standard Action: 

Move Action: 

ON-mount-Ebon_Dwarven_Wolf.jpg.dfc42ce4526ef78cf95a198d56fc4ac7.jpg

Extracts and Prep

Level 1 Extracts

Level 2 Extracts

Level 3 Extracts

Level 4 Extracts

Level 5 Extracts

Level 6 Extracts

Adhesive Spittle Bombers Eye

Crafters fortune

Comprehend Languages

Cure Light Wounds

Shield

Skim

Monkey Fish

Cure Moderate Wounds

1. Shield
  2. Adhesive Spittle
  3. Pending
  1. Cure Moderate

https://i.ibb.co/BTH4bbZ/ZaerCrop.pngMadam Zaer
Cardomancer Witch -
Las Drujbas Brujitas

AC: 19 | HP: 26/26 TEMP HP: 0 | | Move: 30'
Init: +4 | SAVES:
Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +6

Zaer crosses back into the tavern guild headquarters for Persona Non Grata with the others. With two rushing off to take baths Zaer decided to take the time to get paperwork out of the way. Zaer dug out the gold and counted it out paid her fee and then took the quill and began looking over the contract. Her eyebrow raised more than once. But nothing too outrageous. Well, a few outrageous, but it would give her a layer of protection from those perusing her beyond moving, always moving.

After a thorough look through she signed her name on the line. Then she went over to Chaucer. "I think I am ready" she said rolling up the cuff of her sleeve turned her hand palm up and presented her wrist. "I hope you have ink that can adapt to a shape changer." she says sitting down and preparing herself for the inevitable pain that will come with the magical inks.

OOC

The guild hall had two bathhouses. A men's and a women's. Arriving back through the portal, so long as everyone was able to pay up front access would be allowed. The remaining paperwork and tattoo process could wait and follow up later. Laundry service would also be provided if anyone wanted to have their clothes taken care of.

For Zaer, Chaucer would be able to take care of her as soon as she was ready.

image.png.81109b9b643ba7cdd70ab936ea5e4149.pngTaking her arm he settled it into the arm rest to give it a bit of cushion and support for the tattoo process.

Ink is magically imbued. It will be able to adapt with any shapeshifting just fine. Now if said shapeshifting includes turning into something that has extra appendages...and one is removed. There may be some issue on if that limb is the same one or not. If so, we can look at reinking you.

He pulled out the rest of his supplies, and started to prep her wrist area, as that seemed to be the implication of where she wanted it. Assuming there was nothing to state otherwise on a location change he would proceed.

The inking was smooth and surprising less painful that expected despite the area of the needlework. The symbol of the Black Sheep was completed and Chaucer moved back in the chair.

All set. When your friends are done cleaning up, and ready you can send them my way.

General Feats: Great Fortitude, Gunsmithing, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Quick Draw, Deadly Aim

Grit: 0/4 | Deeds: Deadeye, Gunslinger's Dodge, Focused Aim, Gunslinger's Initiative, Pistol Whip, Utility Shot

As they enter back into the tavern, if there's any question to how they did, Dame leaves nothing to the imagination. "Four big D's! Four big D's!" Dame chants loudly as they enter for any around to hear. It doesn't last long, but any who didn't understand her words the first couple of times, can listen to the next half-a-dozen times she says the words.

She rinses the worst of the blood off in the shower, turning her back to wash her face and the inside of her mask. It's a relief to get the vomit and her own blood off.

She's grateful for the bath and the chance at laundry. For everything except her mask that is. She even removes her hat, revealing a messy tangle of black, coal-colored hair including a long ponytail she must've tucked away. She's thin, not even wiry, but despite that and being a drunkard wearing clothes from head to toe she also looks healthy, at least from what Xi and Moxy can see. Of note is the ring on her ring finger, and that she puts said left hand on her neck as if to cover something as she sinks into the bath, plague doctor mask still on.

"Baths are nice. Just get to soak, and be clean, and not have a care in the world..." It's a nice sentiment, though the mask makes it a bit comical.

OOC

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

Edited by Peacemonger (see edit history)

Xiomara can't help but laugh at Dame's antics. This woman is a trip. She walks to the baths with Dame and Moxi, mind replaying the battle with the bull. When they reach the baths, she sends her clothes to be laundered and sets her armor and weapons aside to clean and polish later. She smiles at Dame sinking into the bath with her mask still on.

"You certainly have a flair for the dramatic," she says with a chuckle.

She opts for a shower. There's so much blood...a rinse wouldn't do. Nor does she particularly relish the idea of being a human tea bag of bodily fluids. She's pretty sure the other bathers wouldn't appreciate it, either.

It takes a long time to clean herself, but after some hard scrubbing and thorough shampooing, she is clean. By the time she's done, her cleaned clothes are folded neatly near her armor. Xiomara dresses and brushes out her hair, then sits and starts wiping down her armor while waiting for the others to finish. She is quiet as she replays the day's events for the umpteenth time.

OOC

Free Action:

Swift Action:

Move Action:

Standard Action:

Full Action:

Edited by jrsey (see edit history)

8605aba0f141478083fb4450e2e9d476.jpg.8b45d09e027364c9d512506d86df2d56.jpg

Moxi Rei'Wen
Female, Neutral Good Gremlin, Alchemist (Construct Rider) 4

AC/TAC/FFAC: 18/15/14 | HP: 40/40 TEMP HP: 0 NON LETHAL: 05 | S/D/C/I/W/C: -2/+4/+2/+4/+1/-1 | F/R/W: +6/+8/+2 | Move: 30'
Init: +4 | CMD: 14 | FCMD: 10 |Bombs 5/10

SKILLS: Appraise: +11, Craft (Alchemy) +15, Disable Device: +11, Knowledge (Arcana): 11, (Engineering): 11, (Nature): 11, Perception: +8, Ride: +15, Stealth: +12

Moxi pay's the gold fee for becoming a member of the Black sheep before she slips out to the van to retrieve a fresh change of cloths and to drop off her alchemy supplies. I'll need to clean these later. She get's some strange looks as she comes out and then returns to the guild with the change of cloths in hand. She was glad she was mostly covered by some sort of clothing when the blood golem exploded.

She sets her clean cloths and glasses into the basket and then tosses the soiled cloths into the laundry bin. With Rex in tow she enters the baths and begins rinsing herself off shampooing and cleaning the blood and sweat, and possible tears from her person. She also lathers up Rex and rinses off the automaton before sinking into the bath. Because of her short size, Moxi's head just pops out of the water with Rex sitting next to her. She notes how Dame likes to keep her face hidden. Dame as a whole looks like she would be an attractive woman for the most part. It was certainly not the image that came to mind with how she normally speaks though, but she is happy to have met the gunslinger.

"Yeah...baths are nice. I wonder if they drinks for after...hmm." Moxi considers asking Dame why she feels she needs to wear the the mask but leaves the question as a thought. I'll wait until we know each other better. She may just say what that's about when she's good and ready. No rush on finding an answer...said no scientist ever...but still. It's not like the answer will be earth shattering, oh my gods, that is so profoundly paradigm shifting critical. Turn off brain. Enjoy the moment.

AC: 17, HP: 40/40 SVS Fort: 4, Ref: 7, Wis: 2,

Combat

Free Action: 

Swift Action:

Standard Action: 

Move Action: 

ON-mount-Ebon_Dwarven_Wolf.jpg.dfc42ce4526ef78cf95a198d56fc4ac7.jpg

Extracts and Prep

Level 1 Extracts

Level 2 Extracts

Level 3 Extracts

Level 4 Extracts

Level 5 Extracts

Level 6 Extracts

Adhesive Spittle Bombers Eye

Crafters fortune

Comprehend Languages

Cure Light Wounds

Shield

Skim

Monkey Fish

Cure Moderate Wounds

1. Shield
  2. Adhesive Spittle
  3. Pending
  1. Cure Moderate

Dame dips her own head underwater and comes back up. The mask is not waterproof, and looks very soggy. "Dramatic, eh? Too bad I can't sing or dance worth a copper, else I'd sell my gun and buy a good drum." She snorts appreciatively to Moxi. "Better be drinks after. I'm having a drink after."

She pauses giving an aura of being lost in thought. "Xi. Serious question for you." Another pause, the anticipation palpable, Dame trying to find the right words to say it...

"Chaucer. Want a victory fling with him?" However the words land, the tone suggests it's a serious question, implying quite heavily that she's ready to wingwoman it, or to not push the matter, or whatever is asked.

OOC

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

Xiomara looks up from cleaning her armor with a grimace.

"I'd hardly call that a victory." She returns her attention to cleaning her armor, a little rougher now. Dame seems pleased with their performance. Xi doesn't want to dampen her mood: the gunslinger seems to get a kick out of matchmaking, even if others don't really have an interest. "Ask me again when we take down that bull."

She pauses and looks up at Dame again. A droplet of water dangles from the tip of her soggy mask. Xi raises an eyebrow and forces a tight, lopsided smile. "You could always have your own victory fling."

OOC

Free Action:

Swift Action:

Move Action:

Standard Action:

Full Action:

"All right, your call. But if you ask me, which I can only assume you want my opinion on the matter, you shouldn't deny yourself some fun over some small defeat. Besides, think between the two of you that bull has more reason to have a wounded pride." Likely only Moxi is close enough to hear the sigh. "Sorry Moxi, don't mean to leave you out, only I saw you giving the eyes to Zeke and think he sits somewhere between unavailable and hard to get. Don't think he's the victory fling type. More like the kind of boy you romance and take home to see your father. And Zaer? Hard to read her under that mask of hers, figure out who her type might be..."

If Dame realizes the absurdity of commenting on Zaer having a mask, she doesn't show it, or doesn't seem to care all that much. "As for me, I know what you must be thinking. 'Dame, you're just such a savory snack, you could entice any man or woman you want to bed with you.' And yeah, you might be right in thinking that. Afraid I'm like your first Guild crush, Brett. Like him I'm a natural flirt, but sadly for the world I'm also something of a helpless romantic, and this..." She takes her hand out of the water and wiggles her fingers to show off the ring. "...is in fact my engagement ring."

Maybe she's telling the truth, maybe she's lying, but she at least sounds different than when she claimed she was a little ol' Granny. There's little edge or grit to her words, but then again she could always be luring them into a false sense of security. "Don't tell everyone though. Zaer's fine to know, but terrible as it may be, I do enjoy it when people fall head over heels for me. Makes me feel pretty, and I try to let them down easy."

She shrugs and sinks a little lower into the water. "But you know how it is. Girl likes boy. Boy likes girl back. Boy proposes to girl. Something something now girl dresses up like a mangy bird and shoots things. Wedding will have to be on the backburner for awhile." One last long pause. "You know, I'm starting to think Reska wasn't thinking of my best interests when she gave me that rotgut." She very flagrantly changes the topic.

OOC

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

Xiomara notices the sharp transition, but respects it. Everyone has their secrets.

"Marriage is overrated," she says, "but engagements can still be broken. Don't let a sense of obligation limit you. "

She watches Dame closely.

OOC

Free Action:

Swift Action:

Move Action:

Standard Action:

Full Action:

https://i.ibb.co/BTH4bbZ/ZaerCrop.pngMadam Zaer
Cardomancer Witch -
Las Drujbas Brujitas

AC: 19 | HP: 26/26 TEMP HP: 0 | | Move: 30'
Init: +4 | SAVES:
Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +6

"Who has already gotten engaged after our fight?" Zaer says as she enters the bath house already beginning to unlayer herself. Just her skirts alone had five layers that needed to be removed the right way so as to keep them from becoming a mess of fabric. One of which was dedicated just to pockets.

"We only just got back, has someone already been wooing someone so quick? And are we already thinking about breaking such a long term and serious relationship?" She said as she finished disrobing and getting under the shower to take off the small layer of blood about her. She was not in the primary blast of the blood thing, she was still splashed and did not want to carry any into a bath.

OOC

"Xi and I are debating who gets to live vicariously through who. I'm winning." Somehow, it feels like Dame declaring herself winning or already the winner is a common tactic of hers. "She's being stubborn because we didn't win our last fight, doesn't think she deserves to celebrate with a plate of steamy hot Chaucer. I'm being stubborn because I already found my one and only. I've known for a long time already the one who makes me feel all the lovey-dovey romantic things, all others worth little more than blush and a chuckle." She lifts her arm out of the water so Zaer can see the ring clearly. She too now can see that Dame Crow is on the thin side, not particularly muscular, but also her skin has a surprisingly healthy light olive complexion to it, doesn't match someone who replaces meals with bad alcohol.

Xi paying attention closely can reasonably assume there's at least a core of truth to Dame's words. She's not laughing, not changing her story, and most of all is acting just as defensively of herself as she is prodding at Xi. Another tell is that she's not moving. Her body is still save for showing off the ring again.

"Why don't we talk us. The four of us. We're pretty awesome, right? I mean, I'd be pretty embarrassed if I was misreading what we have. We uh... going to do this? You know, fight more things together? As a team? sisterhood? band? fearsome foursome? Dujba?"

OOC

Bonus Action:

Reaction: