Phoenix Among the Stars OOC

Back, apologies, seems like I wasn't getting notifications correctly, but that seems to be fixed now
ready to start our adventures together.

I amended my post to reflect what @Civit posted.
any wayis Baby a ship that my race would recognise in anyway, and would it be affected by my abilities?

8w_gremlin Most of your race knows about these living ships, but do not usually use them as;

1. The ships do not normally grow weapons.

2. They tend to get scared easily and may perform an FTL jump(1 to 5 parsecs) in a random direction to get to safety. (Once they enter the FTL jump, they can't exit early or change direction till the 6-day jump has ended.) {They can make shorter jumps when doing a 'planned jump' of shorter duration/distance.}

3. After making a 'scared-jump', they need at least a few hours to recharge before making another jump. (Planned jumps don't require as much recharge time after the jump.)

4. They can not end a jump early, no matter what duration/distance they planned.

The race is Leviathan, patterned after the Leviathan Race on the Farscape series.

The Leviathan race jump-space travel is based on the Traveller game mechanics system. I also have some ships in this game use a Warp FTL system like in Star Trek system. The 2 systems, when in FTL, can not interact with each other.

If you watch a ship beginning 'Jump' travel, you can not tell which direction it is going and you can not track it. That ship can not change direction till the 'Jump' to the destination is complete.

If you watch a ship begin 'Warp' travel, you can tell which direction it is going and you can even track it with the right sensors. The ship can change direction or exit 'Warp' at any time during the 'Warp' travel.