Sheet Folders in Testing ×

A DecoyApplication.

WIP

image.jpeg.9544b9ef5cd495ee0f032607e7c985e0.jpeg

Name: Alexandria Kasmitha Karki.

Concept: What if a actor who played a superhero... got superpowers.

Background: To say that Alexandria was born lucky would be somewhat of a understatement. The second child of a father who's life took him from diplomacy to business owner to the upper levels of administration in Project Utopia, and a mother with a illustrious diplomatic career. One would think that her family had been blessed with wealth and privilege for generations looking at them. While this may have been true for her and her sister, her parents were born perspectival into a poor family in Nepal and a Poor farming family from Alexandria Kentucky. So from a young age "Alex" and her sister where driven to if not succeed at the very least apply themselves. Her sister excelling at academics much to the pleasure of her father and mother. And Alex failing miserably at academics but excelling at the artistic side of things, a natural talent for singing, dancing, acting even dabbling into painting and musical composition. Much to the delight of her mother and... apathy of her father.

Things where complicated for her family at times, her father moving for first work and then his duties with project utopia. Her sister and herself going off to Ivy league college to great success for her sister and two semesters of bad grades for her before finally landing a job. In this case a modeling job which her father disapproved of. Leading into a number of small acting jobs which her father at the very least didn't make a fuss out of. And by the time she had reached the point of acting in a number of extremely financially successful (if not critically acclaimed) action based movies based on the exploits a team of Crime Fighting Nova's.

So imagine the RP cue the sheer amount of buzz that would happen if one of your actors erupted while on filming your movie?
And then the disappointment and blowout that would follow if the actor decided to leave the project both for 'logistic' reasons. And for personal reasons.

Concept: 
Aspirations Short: Have a 'good' conversation with her father for once. Make a friend not connected to her acting career.
Aspirations Long: To actually be seen as a real hero.
Origin Path: Life of Privilege. (Political Affiliates
)
Role Path: Celebrity. (Stephanie Sevilla )
Society Path: Project Utopia. (Maria Villareal )

Skills: Aim•, Culture••, Empathy•, Integrity•••• (specialty: ), Persuasion••, Athletics••• (specialty: ), Close Combat••• (specialty: Kicks).
Attributes: Intellect••, Might••, Presence•••••. Cunning••, Dexterity•••, Manipulation••. Resolve•••, Stamina•••, Composure•••. (Force Approach)
Skill Tricks: Strength of Conviction.

Edges: Artistic Talent ••, Fame ••••, Striking ••, Wealth ••, Skilled Lair ••, Eufiber ••, Iron Will •, Patron • (Stephanie Sevilla).
Mega-Attributes: Resolve .
Mega-Edges: Body Modification Wings . Regeneration . Toughness .

Quantum Powers: Flight ••, Quantum Attack •• (Sonic, Short Ranged).
Quantum: •• (25)
Transcendence:

Health: Bruised, Injured, Maimed, Taken Out

Armor:
Scale: Durability 1, Leadership 1, Mental 1, Might 1, Power 1, Size 1, Speed 1

Experience Points spending: 150/150 XP
Add one dot to Quantum (16)
Three Mega-Edges (36)
Three Edges. (9)
Seven Path edges. (14)

Four Quantum Powers. (48)
One Mega-Attribute. (12)
One skills. (5)
One Attribute. (10)

also need a skill trick
do skill focus
Spend points

Wings, Flight, Quantum Attack

Edited by DecoyGirl (see edit history)

@Vecnahand

Hmm. Going to use this for any build questions.

So first question.
Flight/Wings.
I see flight.
I see Body Modification. (Wings)
If I want to fly, but actually fly better then wings gives you?
I just pick both of them up correct?

41 minutes ago, DecoyGirl said:

@Vecnahand

Hmm. Going to use this for any build questions.

So first question.
Flight/Wings.
I see flight.
I see Body Modification. (Wings)
If I want to fly, but actually fly better then wings gives you?
I just pick both of them up correct?

Sure you would fly better than with wings. In this scenario wings are not necessary, unless you want it because of the visuals.

1 hour ago, Vecnahand said:

Sure you would fly better than with wings. In this scenario wings are not necessary, unless you want it because of the visuals.

Oh ya, I figured you didn't "require" wings.
I was more talking about the visuals ya.

@Vecnahand

Sorry to ask.
But is it correct that you get a FREE skill trick in any skill you have 3 dots in or am I drunk?

Also hate to do the 'look over' thing. But so far is there anything that sticks out on the character that I've missed. not like 'how would you build this' like a "You missed this or should really do this?"

I can answer this one. Cos we already had this talk in the OOC. ^^ It's confusing, but no - you get one free skill trick (in something you have 3 dots in) and a free speciality on any skill that hits 3 dots.

Posted (edited)

command
culture
Empathy
Humanaties
integrity
persuasion
Athletics
Close Combat
-
artistic talent
big heart