Charisma 14 (+2) 
Save +5
Deception +2 | Intimidation +2 | Performance +7 | Persuasion +2

Bold denotes proficiency.

PROFICIENCIES & ABILITIES

PROFICIENCIES

• Tools  
  • Instruments 
  • Weapons:  Rapier, Shortsword, Shortbow, and Longbow, Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows
  • Armors: None

WIZARD CLASS ABILITIES
Arcane Recovery | Ritual Casting |  | 

Sunlight Sensitivity: You have disadvantage on attack
rolls and on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on
sight when you, the target of your attack, or whatever
you are trying to perceive is in bright sunlight

RACIAL TRAITS: Path of Shadows. You can cast the misty step spell when in darkness, dim light, or a shadow large enough to cover your body. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum 1), and you
regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for this spell.

Traveller in Darkness: You have advantage on any Intelligence (Arcana) check to learn about a particular shadow road and how it functions.

Darkvision | Keen Senses | Fey Ancestry | Trance | Elf Weapon Training | Cantrip

FEATS
ASI @ Level 4

WEAPONS

WEAPONS

• 1/4 Staff (Arcane Focus) 
  •  

SPELLS

SPELL SLOTS 4/4 (1st), 4/0 (2nd), 3/0 (3rd), 2/0

• Wizard - Spell Save DC: 15 | Spell Attack Mod: +7 | Spells Prepared: 9

CANTRIPS (Wizard)

Claws of Darkness (C)* |  Green-Flame Blade | Silhouette (C)* | Mending |  |  | 

FIRST LEVEL (Wizard)

Detect Magic (R) | Mage Armor |  | Magic Missile | 

SECOND LEVEL (Wizard)

Misty Step | Shatter | See Invisibility

THIRD LEVEL (Wizard)
Haste | Fly, Leomunds Tiny Hut (R), Lightening Bolt

* Denotes a Midgard spell. / (C) Denotes concentration. / (R) Denotes Ritual / (B) Denotes bonus action spell.

WIZARD'S SPELLBOOK

FIRST LEVEL

Black Ribbons (C)* | |  | Find Familiar (R) | Mage Armor |  Insightful Maneuvers (B)* | Magic Missile | Shadow Armor (R)* | Detect Magic (R)

Identify (R)

Second Level

Blur, Misty Step, Shatter, See Invisibility

Third Level

Haste, Fly, Leomunds Tiny Hut (R), Lightening Bolt

* Denotes a Midgard spell. / (C) Denotes concentration. / (R) Denotes ritual / (B) Denotes bonus action spell.

EQUIPMENT & ENCUMBERANCE

TOTAL ENCUMBERANCE (54.08 lbs.)

• Weight: 
  • Penalty: None

MONEY POUCH (6.08 lbs.)

Copper: 0 | Silver: 1 | Gold: 410 | Obsidian: 0 | Platinum: 0

EQUIPEMENT READIED (21 lbs.)

• 1/4staff
  • Weapons  
  • Readied Items

EQUIPMENT STORED (27 lbs.)

Stored items can be retrieved with an action.

• In Backpack (11 lbs.) Herbalism Kit
  • Strapped to Backpack (16 lbs.) 

EQUIPMENT NOT CARRIED (--)

• At Home 

* Denotes magic item (see below)

MAGIC ITEMS

NON-ATTUNED

ATTUNED (0/0)

|  | 

APPEARANCE

Age 222 | Height 5' 2" | Weight 122 lbs. | Hair Raven Black| Eyes right Copper/Left looks dead | Complexion pale

BACKGROUND

Mystic of Baba Yaga
Source Midgard Heroes Handbook pg116

• Personality Traits: My wrath is unwavering and cruel; my enemies will fear me.
  • Ideals: Harbinger: Doom. The end comes soon, and Grandmother works to hasten it. Nothing matters but impressing her. (Evil)
  • Bonds: I will meet Baba Yaga one day, and she will grant me a boon as payment for my affection and hard work.
  • Flaws: I am mad.

Background Feature: Grandmother's Touch: Grandmother's Touch
Your obsession with Grandmother Yaga has, for better or worse, drawn her attention to you. You may spend a day locating and interpreting the signs of the great witch (counts as downtime). After doing so, you gain Baleful Eye: One of your eyes becomes pale and milky for a day. The eye allows you to see into the souls of nearby creatures and detect any lies they tell. Good-
hearted folk who see the clouded eye treat you with suspicion or outright hostility.

BACKSTORY

Born on the outskirts of Savoyne, Abbi was a loner. Her mother was a whore and her father was a drunk. When her father was taken ill she spent a week with her grandmother, she was awesome, then her father died and she had to go back home. Her mother had to continue as a whore as she owed money, but she did take on a waitress job so she could clear off the debt. Abbi was twelve when her mother brought a man home, he was a letch, and he was always watching Abbi. He would walk in on her when she was bathing, Abbi wanted to go live with her grandmother but Jezabelle (the mother) would not allow it. Then there was a fire at the Inn where Jezabelle worked and she was injured, she was unconscious for three days, and that was when Midge made a move on Abbi. Alone and frightened Abbi preyed to her grandmother and got a reply. Abbi heard a voice that told her to wake up her dragon, if she concentrated hard enough she would wake up the white dragon in her lineage. For a whole day, Abbi tried to wake up the dragon within her, then as Midge came into her room it burst forth and Abbi killed him. Her grandmother continued to tell her secrets, some evil ones. Abbi buried Mitch in their garden, and when her mother was better she found a new job. Life was suddenly better, Abbi began to read books on magic and was given a job as a caravan guard. With her grandmother talking in her ear, Abbi was able to fight the goblins that attacked the carts and helped prepare the food. When they reached Friula she was paid 50 gold pieces, she immediately got another back again and earned another 50 gold pieces.

Edited by paladinred (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Image result for female undead warlockAbbi Greystone Shadow Wizard (Necrophagy) 5

8.16.12.18.10.14 | init +3 | AC 13 | HP 27/27 | HD 5

Arcana +7, Investigation +7, Insight +3, Perception +3

Slots: 4/3/2 || Fey Step 0/2 ||

Narrative text

OOC:

Edited by paladinred (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...