PFS 6-12 Scions of the Sky Key part 1| OOC

@kanatafun, I didn't realize that you were totally new to pbp. Welcome! Don't worry too much about all of the fancy formatting and whatnot. That sort of stuff takes time to figure out. Just post for your character and you'll start to learn about the formatting as you go. You can also read over the user guide. It has some helpful information.

16 hours ago, kanatafun said:

Ooc being new to pbp I will be needing a little or a lot of help with the conventions, like how to post character info with my post. End ooc

Mindcrime's advice is good. What I suggest is find a format that you like and just copy it and change the information to that of your character.

It's not ideal, but even just a link to your character sheet would be helpful.

The most important thing is that you try to post at least once a day. We all understand that life happens. Keeping the game moving forward at a good pace is very important in PBP.

@kanatafun et al. I usually start my post then save. Then I edit. When that happens, a menu opens up to be able to post rolls. It's not perfect, but has worked for me so far.

Also, the more information you can give me about your roll (skill, weapon, damage type, target, etc) the better.

You may have noticed that I added a stat block for Sorgath in Kanatafun's most recent post. I hope that I did not overstep here. Kanatafun, you can copy-paste this into your future posts, if you wish.

You'll either need to clone the entire post then delete what you don't want before finishing your post or you have to choose to edit the post then copy-past the spoiler section with your stat block. And absolutely feel free to make it your own.

Sorgath Stat Block

Sorgath

Male CN Half-Orc Medium

Level 1 Init 2 HP 10/10 Speed 30'
AC 17 Touch 12 FF 15 CMD 16 Fort 5 Ref 4 Will 2 CMB +4 BAB 0 

Fauchard, Cold Iron +5 (1d10+6+3, 18-20/x2)
Fauchard, Cold Iron, Large +5 (2d8+7+3, 18-20/x2)

Sling +2 (1d4+4, x2)

Str 18 Dex 14 Con 12 Int 12 Wis 7 Cha 14
Condition None