PFS 6-12 Scions of the Sky Key part 1| OOC

What did our front liner with the polearm do? I'm not seeing an action from our front liner. So as far as I can tell, we're wide open.

It seems that since the beginning we've been a party of 3 with no tanking front liner. This is clearly a problem.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)

@kanatafun

I recommend rolling an AOO attack with damage, then rolling a readied attack with damage. Rolling both helps the DM remember that you have a a reach weapon. I'd roll them on separate dice lines.

For your next attack I'd recommend rolling all the AOOs, you've got three of them, since there's a gap the zombies will want to move through.. (in front of you). You need to step back 5' so that'll cover grease spell gap and Vesal's gap. Every time greased prone zombies in grease try to get up, you get an AOO.

Yeah I was trying to figure that out how to do the separate lines but it only allowed one title. Did either undead fall down? If yes I will attack the non zombie and back up 5' to be within reach of both for AOO when they get up.

After you post your text by pressing the save button, you press the dice icon in the top right of the post. You then scroll down and see dice commands..

Use the icon on the far left (looks like a tv remote contro), type AOO 1 into the line on the bar, then press the d20 dice icon for the 20 sided die, then press the 'then' button just below that, you'll see an option called 'add', this is where you add your to hit bonus, then roll. It's very intuitive.

Do it again for the damage roll, so with a fauchard press the d10 icon.

Repeat this for all your attacks. It's amazingly simple.

I don't get to decide if the zombies fall down, that's the DM's job. He rolls the saves for the zombies. However, if they then get up (next round) 10' from you, you get a free AOO swing (next round).

Name
AOO 1 Attack
1d20+4 11
Damage
1d10+6 4

6 minutes ago, kanatafun said:

How do you handle crit threats? I am used to roll 20 where it auto rolls.

You can add dice rolls to existing post by clicking on a dice button in the Add Dice Section

image.png.544e7ba2e98dc42284d8a081465117f6.png

Then you can add your crit confirm dice roll

image.png.c0e68e26074531a04c9a034b71ea0180.png

You can keep adding dice rolls to the same post if needed. It also works if you type in the code incorrectly, and get an error.

image.png.2e62fba6a1de5b6bbf2f95b1aba63788.png

image.png

6 hours ago, kanatafun said:

If the zombie indeed is killed by my round 1 AOO would the grease be cast on the other creature?

The grease is not cast on the zombie. The zombie is cast on the ground in the gap the undead have to go through.