PFS 6-12 Scions of the Sky Key part 1| OOC

I am glad you guys have some adventures behind you. Being my first adventure my resources are limited. Sorry to have to rely on you for heals, but glad you have them!

Posted (edited)

Here are the chronicles. Let me know of any changes or corrections that I need to make.

Also, note that I will be posting the next installment, PF 6-14 Scions of the Sky Key, part 2 Kaava Quarry, in the next week or so.

PFS 6-12 Sorgath.pdfPFS 6-12 Khan.pdfPFS 6-12 Tanith_Camarilla.pdfPFS 6-12 Vesal.pdf

Edited by Dax Thura (see edit history)

Apparently I need the pdf from the 1st adventure, which I don't have. I'm also looking at spaces on the chronicles form and asking myself.. what's that?

Posted (edited)

Added and edited the chronicles in the post above.

@Starhawk What spaces do you have questions about? I've added a copy of the Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play v10.pdf for you to look over. Hopefully, it will answer all of your questions. If not, message me. I'm willing to help where I can.

Edited by Dax Thura (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Dax Thura said:

Added and edited the chronicles in the post above.

@Starhawk What spaces do you have questions about? I've added a copy of the Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play v10.pdf for you to look over. Hopefully, it will answer all of your questions. If not, message me. I'm willing to help where I can.

I talked to starhawk. Can you resend the him the chronicle for 8-22 Wrath of the Fleshwarped. His downloaded didn't save right or something like that.

3 hours ago, Mindcrime said:

So what do we do with the chronicles?

You save them. They can become your running history of the character's xp, gold, prestige points. I would suggest saving them in a file folder and renaming the sheet as character name 1; character name 2 for next your next. The final information from your first chronicle sheet carries over to next.

Example using Vesal. Her prior adventure was her first one shown below . After the first adventure, I used 2 prestige to buy a wand of CLW, and 160 gold to buy a masterwork buckler. You can record these purchases on the sheet.

image.png.abd2a6f6426a7d761f9d234d4c464e68.png

Then the ending values for my 1st C sheet become the starting values for the C sheet that I received today. The final values for this sheet become the starting values of my 3rd c sheet. The process continues...

image.png.f09041ca31cb17acc75ae0fd9d13011b.png

2 hours ago, Rakle said:

I talked to starhawk. Can you resend the him the chronicle for 8-22 Wrath of the Fleshwarped. His downloaded didn't save right or something like that.

I will resend once I make it home tongiht.