The Olde Irish Pub (The OOC Thread)

Papa Bear

OK guys and gal, I meant to get the RP post up tonight but I've been working on the map. I made it a hex map for classic champions maps, but I don't know how to make the toons on the map round so they fit nicely in the hexes... so they are square and it doesn't look as good. You won't be able to see it yet as I've got the start page set as a splash page where I'll stash extra copies of your avatars in case they accidentally get deleted (which is easier to do than I'd like). Once I get the RP post up, I'll switch the page to the map. I should be able to get that done tomorrow afternoon after I get home from work (I actually get home a couple hours early too, so yay).

Also, if you don't have a picture yet, please find one so I can set up your Avatars and if you haven't gotten into the game, please do so I can assign you control over your avatar. If your avatar is or isn't there, please let me know. If you can't control your avatar, also let me know.

I believe one of you is 'officially done' with your individual RP thread and well over half of you are a post or two away (just finishing up, really). IF you are not 'done', that's fine. Those RPs won't interfere with the group thread that is coming tomorrow (hopefully) so we can keep going. If you feel like you want to explore more in your character's personal life, please feel free. Even if its just a 'you' RP. I have a player in my other supers game (Marvel Super Heroes FASERIP system) who keeps a diary and just goes on her (he, playing a she) merry way chronicling her feelings throughout the adventure. I'm good with working with whatever you want to do or try. This IS a module (as you know, from the early 90s) but I usually run my supers adventures fairly 'sandboxy' and will veer around a bit as we dance around the sandbox.

OK, I brought my laptop into work today and snuck a few minutes to log into Roll20 to assign control over your character avatars. If you got 'in' the game as of this posting, you should have control over your toon. please let me know if you don't so I can fix it. @crimsonjoe, I moved Chester down by Ben the Beggar since you interacted with him in your RP but you are not limited to Chess being in that spot. Feel free to move him around as you see fit now that you should have control of the avatar.

BTW, Typically I use the bars to track information. It is especially useful in D&D for clerics and other healers to know 'hey, my team mate is really hurting" and who might need it first.

anyway, we don't have any healers so we may not need the bars as they do tend to take up a lot of space and some of your posting templates have STUN, Body, and END already listed there.

Do we want to take those out to help clear up the board?
I used the following for those bars;

RED = Body

Green = Stun

Blue = End

I put everyone's numbers in so doublecheck and make sure I put the right numbers in.

Anyway, if you joined the Roll20 game, you should have control of your character avatar now.

I think it's simpler to have Stun/Body/End in posting templates. I've also run into the problem on Roll20 sometimes where those colored bars are visible to the player and GM, but not the other players. No idea why. In a post header here, it'll be public knowledge.

Will check Roll20 when I get home.