IC Thread

• 2 weeks later...

About twenty minutes into your meal a pack of folks can be seen returning (presumably) from Main Mission. G-D with Marvek hovering by him, Elaine, Rumy, and the other two executives all in a bunch. As they near the tables Edward Chow suddenly mumbles, "Well, Fick."

Within only a second a manifest for trader's ship appears on all your comms, mailed by Edward Chow:

3 tons bioengineering medicinal fungus packs TL14 (asking price 18kcr/ton)

.5 tons (5 units) TL 13 cybernetic advanced combat arms for human augmentation; weapon ready (asking 77kcr/unit)

9 tons multifocal laser lenses for commercial manufacturing equipment TL13 (Asking 72kcr/ton)

7 tons heavy (1 ton/es.) White crystals (asking 18kcr/ton

* purchased by GD

It only appears for a minute, flashes and disappears for a moment before it reappears. (Chow sucks at using a comm unit)

The group sits down to eat at the same table as the two trader's. Gourvu-Dor is of course the exception, he and Marvek go and sit separately with Ravek and Taka. After a few minutes Ravek gets up and comes to your table.

"Hey there Miss Jayne, Paddy, Arrdzu. The big guy is wanting Paddy and Miss Jayne to join him for a couple of minutes."

As Jayne and Paddy are getting up, the vargr bartender/security guard gives an odd look to Arrdzu.

"Sorry guy, business," he says as he turns to walk with the other two.

Edited by RobBadener (see edit history)

As the group comes down the hall, Jayne catches sight of them and thinks to herself, 'That looks like work come our way.' They are half way to the cantina when she realizes that her plate is not quite empty. She starts chewing and swallowing a little bit faster.

As Ravek approaches, she finishes her present bite thinking, 'I thought so. Extra work. But, I signed the contract. If there's extra work, it's my own fault.'

In response to Ravek's message, she glances to Arrdzu, wondering why he wasn't included. 'Maybe they have something else planned for him.'

She says, "Sure," Then she glances at Paddy before including him in her reply. "We'll be right there."

Paddy shovels a last forkful of bacon into his mouth before nodding at Jayne and standing up. Grabbing his coffee mug, he slugs down a mouthful of the scalding, black liquid, looks over at Aardzu and shrugs. "Sorry, bud. We'll fill you in when he's done with us, I guess."

Turning to Jayne and Ravek, he continues, "OK, let's go.", picking up his coffee mug to accompany him with it's sage, caffeinated advice.

Gourvu-Dor tells Jayne and Paddy, "Once the assignments are given, you two Taka, and my crew will unload my newly acquired goods from Diego's ship, then we'll fly the Boon back into the hanger and load the goods back up.

(while he says this to only those at his table, Arrdzu, being vargr, can hear)

After a minute or so Elaine stands up and gives out assignmassigns Arrdzu's being back at what he had been doing. (Inventory with Arvol)

Edited by RobBadener (see edit history)