Darwyn’s Downtime

DARWYN PRIESTLY ("Morgan Hunt") - Outlaw Human Operative 1 DarwynPriestlyv1.jpg.c9b7d66d7d308f78ee62fdb3405cb65b.jpg

HP: 10/10 | SP: 8/8| RP: 5/5 | EAC: 15 | KAC: 16 | FORT: +2 | REF: +6 | WILL: +4 |

INITIATIVE: +5 | LINK: M-W Character Sheet

PRIMARY WEAPON: Azimuth Laser Pistol - 1d4F - 20/24

On the first day of their journey to Akiton, after Jin and Duncan had briefed "Morgan" on what had transpired back on Castrovel -- that misbegotten black hole of a planet! -- the ex-smuggler's instincts kicked in and he started monitoring the BD514's scanners in earnest for any signs of potential threats. However, by the end of his first watch, he started to ease up on his self-inflicted penance.

On the second day, while he would intermittently check the tiny ship's sensors for any activity, he decided to continue his studies on the physical universe. Binging on more QUANTA  articles on astrophysics, he started to retrain himself. Well, what the hezmana? Who knew that cosmology could be so fascinating? Gravitational waves, cosmic strings, dark matter -- krell…..

Edited by artsmythe (see edit history)
Name
PHYSICAL SCIENCE (DC = 10 + 1-1/2)
1d20 9

• 2 weeks later...

I think I forgot to mention this, but unless otherwise stated you can take 10 or 20 on a Downtime Activity. So if you wanted to we could have that retroactively succeed for this go.

Um, I just checked Archives of Nethys. I don't think I can Take 10 or 20 on Retraining, even in Downtime. 🤔

Activity: You spend the day focused on a particular skill in which you don’t have the maximum number of ranks. At the end of the day, attempt a skill check with that skill (DC= 10 + 1-1/2 your level). You can’t take 10 or take 20 on this check.