Chat away

24 minutes ago, Penchant said:

How would you feel about multiple character submissions?

I want the one people are most passionate about, build it off to the side and decide which you like more?

I will review it and you can swap witch is the one you are going with as much as you want up to deadline.

Hey it could be worse, you could have already discarded two (and maybe three) character concepts because someone made something using the same class.

Or that after you made a character, another person does an application that's almost the same as yours but with a few differences.... Happened to me three times already.

Say, would it be out of place to do some blue-booking threads before game start? My thinking just being that, since we have a lot of people who're excited for the game, it seems like it'd be nice to just take characters for a spin. I'll admit, I often like a bit of time to feel out a character since they often are a bit different in execution than conception.

Even if we play with a character who isn't ultimately selected, since we're all just Korvosans it seems like it'd be okay? I love a good bit of writing, but I didn't want to hop into it without some kind of nod of approval from Bloodsprite.

20 minutes ago, Angelic Crux said:

Say, would it be out of place to do some blue-booking threads before game start? My thinking just being that, since we have a lot of people who're excited for the game, it seems like it'd be nice to just take characters for a spin. I'll admit, I often like a bit of time to feel out a character since they often are a bit different in execution than conception.

Even if we play with a character who isn't ultimately selected, since we're all just Korvosans it seems like it'd be okay? I love a good bit of writing, but I didn't want to hop into it without some kind of nod of approval from Bloodsprite.

Love the idea, working ...

1 hour ago, Angelic Crux said:

3 Lancet Street exists for you with cards (aka character done enough for me to give you one). Final selection has not been made. This is just to get into your character, and create dynamic between you as a party.

Would you also be open to any pre-scenes? At the very least, I'm neighbors with Stella at Eodred's Walk, so I'd love to do a scene at Hedge Wizardry.

NINJA EDIT: What district is 3 Lancet in? Just feel like it changes the description of arriving there.

Edited by Angelic Crux (see edit history)

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Angelic Crux said:

Would you also be open to any pre-scenes? At the very least, I'm neighbors with Stella at Eodred's Walk, so I'd love to do a scene at Hedge Wizardry.

NINJA EDIT: What district is 3 Lancet in? Just feel like it changes the description of arriving there.

Hamm it up, Narrate all your day or the day before. Chew Scenery like it tastes good.

Midland (H15)

image.png.bf3d0809875b497e0686032e7157c1aa.png

Edited by bloodsprite (see edit history)