Communal Campfire

UPDATE

• THE MAIN CAST HAS BEEN SELECTED!!! For those that were selected, you've received an invite to join the game - but I would like to thank each and every one of you all who applied and took an interest in this game! Our resident Walking Dead are:
  • Added a topic for NPC's and keeping track of Factions. Will be populated in conjunction with the players over the next few days.
  • Added a topic for the dead, this is a space for both PC's and NPC's we've lost along the way. PC's can write dearly departed monologues here

"There's your chance, take it."
"I'm grateful."

"...The day will come when you won't be." - Edwin Jenner and Rick Grimes, TWD 1x06.

2 hours ago, Nebula said:

Question: What kind of weather we should expect now in october? Dr. Google saying the average in Boulder in that month is Max 19° / Min 4°. Thanks.

BLUF; expect the weather to get colder as time goes on, but it won't reach any lower than 9°. Nothing will drop below freezing temperature during this month and through most of November. The region has a dry climate, but the snow-storms near the Rockies can be pretty severe once you hit mid-December or early January.

Rains and cloudy storms like I described in my intro post are a bit rare now, but you may get an intermittent rain or two leading up into November. Weather wise, your max is correct in that it'll be around 19°, but the min should really be more around 11°. I will also totally admit that I, with my American brain, first initially thought you were talking in Fahrenheit and I was like 'Nooo?! That's too cold for October near here! Both of those degrees are below freezing!'. In Fahrenheit though, those temperatures equate roughly to 63° and 51° respectively.