New Arrivals

Starhawk

spacer.pngFather Raziel de' Fatale

AC16/17 HP 36/36 Fort 5 Ref 2 Will 9 Init 0 Perception 7

Level 4 Init 0 HP 36/36 DR - Spd 30 ft.
AC 16/17 (melee/ranged) Touch 11 FF 16/17 CMD Fort 5 Ref 2 Will 9 CMB +6 BAB 2 Power Points 0/0 Action Pts 0
MW Morning Star +7 (1d8+3, x2)
Composite Long Bow +3 (1d8+2, x3)
Sickle +6 (1d6+3, x2)
Mithril Chain Shirt, Darkwood Buckler (+4 Armor, +1 Shield)
Str 14 Dex 10 Con 12 Int 10 Wis 20 Cha 16
Condition Normal

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

Channel Energy 7 times per day (1/7)

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

Animal Domain (Insect) - Exoskeleton 7 times per day (2/7)

Plant Domain (Leshy Caller) - Grant +4 sacred bonus Leshy's next attack 7 times per day (6/7)

DAILY SPELLS

0 LEVEL: Create Water, Guidance, Resistance and Stabilize

1st LEVEL: Calm Animals (Domain) 0/1, Cause Fear 1/1, Endure Elements 0/1, Shield of Faith 1/1

2nd LEVEL: Hold Animal (Domain) 1/1, Defending Bone 0/1, Spiritual Weapon 0/1

MAGIC ITEMS

Cure Light Wounds Wand (35/50 Charges) 1d8+1

Father de' Fatale also smiles at Heva's insect references even though the analogy is sound, since insectoid attributes actually describes some of the holy man's hidden traits. Quietly praying for the guidance of the gods, the minister nods affirmatively when the 'mayor' addresses the villagers as she discusses the newcomers.

Once Heva is done, Raziel adds in an ear-pleasing voice, "Both of the newcomers are shipwrecked here as we all are and want to go home just like us. Furthermore, all of us are enemies and death targets of the Saghian. This applies to both of the newcomers as well, and it these and many other things that unite us all in a common cause of survival."

"Just like our new goblin friends who have proven invaluable and to fit in well, just looking different has no bearing on our collective needs, desires and goals as we all walk the same path. But let me tell you what it does mean my friends," the padre adds as he makes eye contact with the crowd and builds an appealing verbal rhythm!

"These inconsequential differences between us are a gift from the gods, I say!"

"Yes, my people a gift from the gods!"

"What these slight differences really mean is that each of one of us brings a different set of skills to the community. And, these varied and unique skills are essential for us to have if we hope to survive and accomplish our goals," the holy man logically adds with energy in his oration!

"Praise the gods, for these small differences will save us all!"

"So, fear naught and have faith as we welcome these new friends into our community and, like everyone else, let's give them the same chance we all had to fit in and help!"

"That's simple enough, and is all that is being asked of anyone," Father de' Fatale sincerely adds with a softer well-practiced tone accompanied by a friendly smile gleaned from many decades of working with the public.

Actions for LAST round

Swift:

Move:

Move Action:

Standard: Cast Guidance Cantrip

Free: Speak to Crowd Using Diplomacy enhanced by Guidance Cantrip

Immediate:

CONTINUING EFFECTS: None

Edited by Terran (see edit history)
Name
Address Crowd Diplomacy
1d20+10 9

Garvin.jpgGarvin Miravaris

AC - 18  HP 40/40 Fort - 4  Ref - 8 Will - 5 Init - 6

[URL=http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2901666][B][SIZE=+1]Garvin Miravaris[/SIZE][/B][/URL]
M CG Half-elf Unchained Rogue (Scout), [B]Level[/B] 4, [B]Init[/B] 6, [B]HP[/B] 40/40, [B]Speed[/B]  
[B]AC[/B] 18, [B]Touch[/B] 14, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 14, [B]CMD[/b] 18, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 8, [B]Will[/B] 5, [B]CMB[/B] +4, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3   
[B]Masterwork - Cold Iron Rapier  [/B] 7 (1d6, 18-20/x2)
[B]  Dagger [/B] 7 (1d4,  )
[B]  Mithral Shirt[/B] (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)
[B]Abilities[/B] Str 12, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 10
[B]Condition[/B] None

[URL=http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2901666][B][SIZE=+1]Garvin Miravaris[/SIZE][/B][/URL]
M CG Half-elf Unchained Rogue (Scout), [B]Level[/B] 4, [B]Init[/B] 6, [B]HP[/B] 40/40, [B]Speed[/B]  
[B]AC[/B] 18, [B]Touch[/B] 14, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 14, [B]CMD[/b] 18, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 8, [B]Will[/B] 5, [B]CMB[/B] +4, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3   
[B]Masterwork - Cold Iron Rapier  [/B] 7 (1d6, 18-20/x2)
[B]  Dagger [/B] 7 (1d4,  )
[B]  Mithral Shirt[/B] (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)
[B]Abilities[/B] Str 12, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 10
[B]Condition[/B] None

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Garvin nodded to de Fatale. "Thank you for those kind words, Father." He turned to the gathered crowd.

"Kai and I just want everyone to know that we will work hard to earn our place here. I know those are hollow words from people in our position. We humbly ask that we be given a change to prove ourselves. Hopefully we will find that we have a new home and that you have new friends and comrades. ", he said said loudly so that everyone could hear.

Edited by Caffeine11 (see edit history)

tinyfishheadshot.png.a27e9b432c8de9bd9b5c701ca736d4b4.pngKai

AC 22 HP 44/44 F-6 R-5 W-7 INIT +6

AC 22 Touch 13 Flat-footed 19 CMD 19 Speed 20 (40 swim)
BAB 3 Fort +6 Reflex +5 Will +7 Init. +6
Masterwork Bastard Sword (Prof.) +8 Hit 1d10+3 DMG
Str 16 Dex 16 Con 14 Int 10 Wis 16 Cha 10
Cond. None
1st level spells: 4/4
2nd: 2/2
Armor: Mwk. Chain shirt, Mwk. Sanctified Shield

Notable feats: Step up (Immediate action to also 5-foot step when an enemy does, using next turn's movement)
Solo Tactics
Teamwork Feats: Phalanx Fighter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the reassurances from his new allies toward the people mount, Kai seems to realise something.
"Maybe I should talk. I would need time, to write something down. It would help me, to make thoughts clear."
He turns to Garvin, the first to extend him a hand.
"Should I do it? I enjoy writing things. I would need supplies... Do they have any?"

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.pngFather Raziel de' Fatale

AC16/17 HP 36/36 Fort 5 Ref 2 Will 9 Init 0 Perception 7

Level 4 Init 0 HP 36/36 DR - Spd 30 ft.
AC 16/17 (melee/ranged) Touch 11 FF 16/17 CMD Fort 5 Ref 2 Will 9 CMB +6 BAB 2 Power Points 0/0 Action Pts 0
MW Morning Star +7 (1d8+3, x2)
Composite Long Bow +3 (1d8+2, x3)
Sickle +6 (1d6+3, x2)
Mithril Chain Shirt, Darkwood Buckler (+4 Armor, +1 Shield)
Str 14 Dex 10 Con 12 Int 10 Wis 20 Cha 16
Condition Normal

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

Channel Energy 7 times per day (1/7)

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

Animal Domain (Insect) - Exoskeleton 7 times per day (2/7)

Plant Domain (Leshy Caller) - Grant +4 sacred bonus Leshy's next attack 7 times per day (6/7)

DAILY SPELLS

0 LEVEL: Create Water, Guidance, Resistance and Stabilize

1st LEVEL: Calm Animals (Domain) 0/1, Cause Fear 1/1, Endure Elements 0/1, Shield of Faith 1/1

2nd LEVEL: Hold Animal (Domain) 1/1, Defending Bone 0/1, Spiritual Weapon 0/1

MAGIC ITEMS

Cure Light Wounds Wand (35/50 Charges) 1d8+1

When Kai asks Gavin about writing supplies, Father de' Fatale gives the newcomer time to respond. However, when the question remains unanswered for an awkward amount of time, then the holy man addresses the seemingly simple request.

"Kai, you must keep in mind that whatever meager supplies we have, many cannot be replaced or reproduced with our present facilities. Some things we have in abundance, but so far, we have not located a cache of paper or parchment, so right now those supplies are worth a hundred times their weight in gold," the minister adds with a sincere smile.

Not wanted to rain on the stranger's parade, the Priest of Erastil grins and adds in a soft voice, "Although, we have yet to explore much of the main house or the shrine, so perhaps with any luck we will find writing supplies somewhere in this town. If not, we'll see what else we can do to help," Raziel concludes as he tries his best to be helpful.

Actions for LAST round

Swift:

Move:

Move Action:

Standard:

Free:

Immediate:

CONTINUING EFFECTS: None