unsure how this site now works

Aurore

So I see games advertised under the games and advertisement. But the only option is join. There doesnt seem to be an application forum where you ask about the game and discuss joining like you did on the games adverts forum on the original site. I dont want to click join on a game i havent been invited to, and i dont see where you can ask questions about the game and discuss it with its GM. Can someone explain to me how this is now supposed to work?

Most advertising games (if not all) still post advertisements on the original site, prefaced with [Baldr].

Alternatively, it is possible to filter the advertising games here via the Games panel.

I think most gms are having all applicants join, and then remove the non-selected ones after the deadline.

@Aurore Right now it’s working along the lines of what Vladim said, with staff needing to flip games to public for ad periods and then back to private or read-only once the ad period is complete. 

Major dev work on the Dice Tower is winding down, and the next major dev segment is a proper game advertisements system so that game ads are posted with links to the game and ad close dates.