The Actual OOC Thread!

GM Saint

For magic items... There's a lot of tempting ones. Though, as hilarious it may be to get Gauntlets of Ogre Power to be gorilla rogue, or Headband of Intellect to be smartest rogue, I think thats probably... Inadvisable. 

If none of them work, there's... Lets see. Amulet of Protection against Detection which sounds great on a rogue. Cloak or Boots of Elvenkind, also work very well on a stealth character. Eldritch Claw Tattoo would let me make AOOs which actually use Sneak attack instead of just punches due to how Soulknife loses their weapon after attacking... Gloves of Thievery could be great. Hat of Disguise, disguise at will is awesome. Dont even need the Disguise self thing I got from my feat. Ring of Mindshielding is pretty cool, unreadable thoughts and the like. Winged Boots are quite nice, but less so for me. 

Should probably play to my strengths and pick up the Boots of Elvenkind or Cloak of Elvenkind.

EDIT: Think I'll go with the Cloak after all.

Edited by Diofant (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

Should we be mentioning other players in our posts when we address them?  Just curious.

Please don't. Baldr already sends a push notification it seems if you have a tab open. I don't like how Baldr spams me when a lot of @ 's happen.

29 minutes ago, TheGospel said:

Please don't. Baldr already sends a push notification it seems if you have a tab open. I don't like how Baldr spams me when a lot of @ 's happen.

That's why I asked, it seems like I get notifications enough. 

Just now, Rumrunner said:

I'm confused, are we all in the same place?  If so why is the tiefling's face in my mouth?

I dont think we are. I think its two separate locations - one has the blood splatter one has the campsite. Im assuming Ved is looking for the 4 hunters whose campsite the other group found.

Not sure if this is required, but we could just put each post in a spoiler that lists the players in the scene?  That way people don't get confused. 

Spoilers can also be used for "private" text, using the honour system so at least people will know they're at least not supposed to react to it.

This shouldn't be necessary. There are two scenes right now with 3 players each. I make sure to tag my own posts so its clear what scene I'm responding to.

We can start tagging every post if needed but that might get spammy.