New OOC Tavern

Grendel

And how do we want to position ourselves in front of it? I assume we want Leslus up front with one other guy and a third back a pace or two, last one pulls the door and uses it to get a backstab or something?

Are we all capable of opening the door, or is it super heavy? Pretty sure I can't open the door holding a weapon and shield, and I don't want to put my sword away or drop my shield if I'm readying for Hobgoblin violence. And I don't even know if I can put my sword away and open a door without breaking my concentration on Magic Weapon

Folks,

Early tomorrow (Sunday the13th) I am moving 13 time zones, permanently (for 3 years) which will impact my immediate posting the next couple of days, and the preparations is why I’ve been slow lately. Once there and settled I will return to normal, though that difference in time will impact relative availability depending on where you are.

On 8/12/2023 at 2:16 PM, Grendel said:

Folks,

Early tomorrow (Sunday the13th) I am moving 13 time zones, permanently (for 3 years) which will impact my immediate posting the next couple of days, and the preparations is why I’ve been slow lately. Once there and settled I will return to normal, though that difference in time will impact relative availability depending on where you are.

All the best for your move, and immediate future. I have moved 6 time zones 15 years ago, so I know what kind if a mess that makes. Just out of curiosity where are you moving to, apart from the opposite side of the world.

Hey folks, some of you may have seen a version of this message on another of my games, but I arrived a couple of days ago having lost a day to the typhoon and another to the international date line. It's been crazier than I expected so soon after arriving (no rest for the weary) and I'm borrowing someone's internet connection to get online. Will see about updating soon.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the long pause folks. Moved into the new house, set up the internet, then it collapsed and had to get someone out to fix it. Looks like two of you reacted to the door opening and moved on, did we lose the other two? Are you guys still with me?