New OOC Tavern

Grendel

Bruti, Caspian and Ehrick don't see them, and won't really see anything until Kaspar comes out.  Kaspar went in, just behind the foliage, where his eyes adjusted to the dark, then five paces in there is a bend and that's where they were standing/leaning against the wall.  Therefore, no actions yet, just initiative, so we get the order down.

1 hour ago, Grendel said:

Waiting for an initiative and action declaration from Caspian.

@Shocker, Did Kaspar back out of the cave?  For his signal to be seen he needs to be on the outside of the foliage covering the entrance.

I had expected the rest of the party to be follwoing me, that is why i signalled behind me, but no Kaspar did not back out.

They would be, if they were following (and I don't remember anyone saying so) just outside then, other side of the foliage.  They will, of course, hear him and what he said.

Please designate specifically if you are attacking Big Reddish Goblin on the Right or on the Left.  Using the whole 'theater of the mind' thing it's hard to say which one is closest to whom.  Thanks.

I’m so sorry guys… I had a death in the family that made me travel a few states to attend the viewing and funeral. I’ve only had my phone for the last week and some change and didn’t have the mental power to even think about the game. I’ll read up and post right now.