New OOC Tavern

Grendel

Sure. If he stumbles into trouble and get himself filled full of holes we can start calling him Pincushion. 

Pincushin is a personal joke. Many years ago while playing with a group at an actual table, we had a thief who kept finding traps and trouble the hard way. So after a while someone called him Pincushion and it stuck. He was not overly thrilled with the nickname, but hey, the rest of laughed about it.

Perception rolls aren't necessary, I can use the Passive figures for everyone.  Give me one Survival roll for whomever is tracking.  Anyone tracking cannot be alert for danger or attack, so best to divvy up the duties.

1 hour ago, Grendel said:

Perception rolls aren't necessary, I can use the Passive figures for everyone.  Give me one Survival roll for whomever is tracking.  Anyone tracking cannot be alert for danger or attack, so best to divvy up the duties.

Minus myself of course cause I’m always alert and can’t be caught unaware 🙂

By the rules if you are doing something to other tasks you do not contribute to Passive Perception for noticing hidden threats.  If such a threat presents itself you will not be surprised, but the others might.

11 hours ago, Grendel said:

By the rules if you are doing something to other tasks you do not contribute to Passive Perception for noticing hidden threats.  If such a threat presents itself you will not be surprised, but the others might.

Gotcha!