New OOC Tavern

Grendel

I went through the early part of the game thread and did not see any sum agreed upon.  The pouch he gave you already has 10 gp equivalent, which he gave you for expenses.  He also was open to an obligation or favor instead of money, though that wasn't detailed either.

Okay, let's discuss how to get Brother Bruti and Caspian into the group.  The next planned adventure, which you guys do not have to follow, is an investigation in the city.  I say you don't have to follow it because this is semi-sandbox and if you want to go in another direction tell me (preferably in advance so Ic an adjust the planning.)  Caspian would definitely have heard of the ongoing trouble through underworld rumors.  Brother Bruti might have a connection through Lightbringer, though the latter is not Sidonian but from Rousset originally.

@The Foiler, I think if you are still with us, that it would convenient and not out-of-bounds for Brother Bruti to be a guest of Sir Anders Lightbringer.  The latter is a Knight of the Rose (paladin) an order of holy knight of Deus that was founded by and answers to the King of Rousset.  Lightbringer is a fairly well-known knight of exceptional character and honor, including his hospitality.  It is very reasonable for him to invite a passing Cleric of Deus to rest at his camp.  (Which is in a farmer's field, since it is autumn, the harvest is done already.)

@Wolfe208, Caspian is in the city.  I have a plan.

In the Character Creation folder there is a thread for Character Profiles.  Brother Bruti and Caspian, please put something in there.  Also, someone tell me which profiles you can see right now.  I'm trying to hide the two for our missing players.