New OOC Tavern

Grendel

Did merc 4 make an opposed grapple check to avoid Ehricks grapple. From what I have read it does not take an actual attack to make contact. So if someone tries to grapple someone else they make an Athletics check and the target makes either an Athletics or Acrobatics check to avoid. Whichever they prefer.

Just trying to check and make sure we are thinking on the same wavelength.

Okay, so he roll even worse than Ehrick and you actually got him!  I’m going to have to rewrite that portion of Round 5, thank you (honestly, no sarcasm) for reminding me.  I’ll take care of it later today, got some errands to run now.  Doesn’t effect Kaspar’s part.

Description of Traveler's clothes (which Ehrick has):  This set of clothes could consist of boots, a wool skirt or breeches, a sturdy belt, a shirt (perhaps with a vest or jacket), and an ample cloak with a hood.

Common Clothes:  This set of clothes could consist of a loose shirt and baggy breeches, or a loose shirt and skirt or overdress. Cloth wrappings are used for shoes.

Fine Clothes:  This set of clothes is designed specifically to be expensive and to show it, including fancy, tailored clothes in whatever fashion happens to be the current style in the courts of the nobles. Precious metals and gems could be worked into the clothing.

Costume Clothes:  This set of clothes is fashioned after a particular costume, typically meant for entertaining.

So I think Fine could have a cloak, it would be appropriate in this climate and among the upper crust, even though it is not specified.  For the costumes it would depend on what it's a costume of, what sort of person.

In any case, yes using Ehrick's cloak works.

And Kaspar it seems is 3 inches taller than Ehrick at 5'11" to Ehrick's 5'8".  Caelyn herself is 5'2".

Edited by Grendel (see edit history)