New OOC Tavern

Grendel

Thank you.

Okay, so Brother Bruti is in camp with the others, up to now quietly standing near where the horses are being exercised.  He may join the conversation at his leisure. 

There is about 30 minutes before Randal is due, anything anyone wants to do in that time?

ZOwOokw.jpeg

Caspian Rane Human Rogue 3

AC: 17, HP 22/22, Initiative: +10

Skills

Starred is Expertise

Athletics: -1

Acrobatics*: +7, Stealth*: +7, Sleight of Hand: +5

Arcana: +0, Nature: +0, History: +0, Religion: +0, Investigation: +0

Animal Handling: +1, Medicine: +1, Insight: +1, Survival: +1, Perception +3,

Deception: +4, Intimidation: +4, Performance +2, Persuasion +4

Just a Template for now so I can reuse later 🙂

Lightbringer is a middling famous knight originally from Rousset and is a member of the Order of the Rose, a paladín.  His renown, such as it is (he is not world famous) stems from his skills, his honor and his untarnished record of doing good.  Near as anyone can tell he is Sir Goody Two Shoes, does no wrong, Mr. Perfect. And that in itself has earned him some enemies. 

Ehrick and Kaspar know he is here looking for Caelyn, who was jailed in Rousset for unspecified crimes and the King of Rousset remanded her by royal decree into his custody.  She escaped jail there before he could retrieve her and followed her trail to Anchorhead.  He asked them to get her discreetly because his position and entourage don’t permit discreet movement and Rousset has no authority in the city.

Edited by Grendel (see edit history)

This concludes the first adventure, an introduction that was meant to be non-lethal and give a feel for the world of Ivalis.  At this point I will relax a bit and nudge the game into a more sand-boxey sort.  That is, you have a choice as to where to go and what to do, with the only real restriction being I'd prefer if you stuck together.  We can discuss possibilities and options In-Character in the First Time thread.

Kaspar and Ehrick receive 225 xp.  Unfortunately, Caspian and Brother Bruti came in too late.  (The former two now have 1,125 each and the latter two 900 each.)