New OOC Tavern

Grendel

Kaspar is usual vainglorious cheapskate and tries to workj for his lodging instead of parting with coin for it. 

As an entertainer he has a feature called by popular demand, which supports this kind of behavior.

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose we only really need the gist of what we can figure out, unless there's a particularly suspicious NPC who attracts our attention. I'm just hoping to get the rough location of where the villager(s) would have been waylaid and anything about the goblins themselves we might find useful, like how many there might be or if they have some kind of structure or live in tunnels or caves or something, although that's probably a stretch

The responsibilities are blurred somewhat by design on my part, by history in game.  Raven Hill is surrounded by the Barony, but not part of it.  Over the years since the town was liberated there has been a lot of conflict and cooperation between them.  The Baron has a manor and manor town south, that is Lightbringer’s current final destination.

8 hours ago, The Foiler said:

Does it matter, if the Baron doesn't have responsibility for the area?

It matters because one of the passengers on the missing wagon was known to visit him from time to time. So would be reasonable to check it out and see if the wagon made it there, but not the rest of the way. So the Baron lies south, please remind me which way we came from?

Edited by Draidden (see edit history)