New OOC Tavern

Grendel

Just to have it somewhere recorded, I have been going through my character sheet and fixed some mistakes i had on there as hit for rapier, damage for dagger was to high. I'm going to add a modified skill list due to jack of all trades to my character template as it affects also things like intiative rolls.

Sorry I'm still pretty new and hadn't fully grasped the intricacies of a bard before.

1 hour ago, Grendel said:

Okay, so just to confirm because there is a discrepancy between the last two posts:  the plan is for Caelyn to swap cloaks with Ehrick and borrow Kaspar's hat, right?  Any other subterfuge?

Yes to this because it was determined that Kaspar did not have a cloak. Other than stooping a little to be closer to her size no. Ehrick is not an actor.

Unfortunately, humiliating him publicly and loudly, including trying to convince him to 'cowardly' back out after throwing down a challenge, is not something he could do.  His standing and public honor are too important for him, if he were to back off now it would be too much humiliation to bear.  If you want to change anything before I update you may, and I am happy to discuss here.  For Ehrick, Randal is not going to let him and Caellyn wander far.  I was going to put that into the next update, his two men and the other four (who will catch up shortly) will make sure that no one wanders away until the matter is decided.  Another important note, if he sees that you guys are honorable (and for the moment Kaspar has an advantage here because the man he dueled in the square would vouch for that) then he would likely be willing to let all of you go with the solemn promise to be at the appointed time and place for the duel.