New OOC Tavern

Grendel

Well all three of them, boss and two thugs are within five feet of it.  Do you see a need or reason to grab someone else?  They are not following or chasing you and seem satisfied that the mob of patrons is doing what they want.

Sorry about the confusion, given where the stairs are in the ground floor, the hall will start at the top of the stairs and go straight back in the opposite direction.  Halfway down, let's say about where Caelyn went in, there is a perpendicular hall going towards the front.  In all, there are about six rooms above.  The important point is that they are all in the same direction from the stairs.

Yes, that is reasonable.  Past the room they are in, to one of the rooms farther down, for example.  The mob isn't thinking, of course, though each individual may have some idea, it is based on what they perceive, which is skewed by what the people around them believe.

The initiative order remains the same, and for timing purposes I'd like everyone to stay in combat rounds.  So Silas is next, followed by Caelyn, then Kaspar.  For Eadberht's last post, remember that Silas is outside with you and spoke to you last round.  Replying to that is probably polite.  The party is split in half with Ehrick and Kaspar upstairs and Sils and Eadberht out front.

4 hours ago, Grendel said:

Not sure I said this before, Caelyn speaks with what we would call an Irish accent.  I'm not going to try and type in an accent, however.

Lovely, and much appreciated, that you keep the text readable.

Kaspar, it will take three rounds for the stairs and the hallway to clear, assuming men don't start pouring back out of the room he just led them into.  Your move goes before them and after Caelyn, you can edit.  He could try to 'parkour' his way down again, thereby avoiding the crowd making its way up the stairs.  That would be Acrobatics.