New OOC Tavern

Grendel

28 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Kaspar, it will take three rounds for the stairs and the hallway to clear, assuming men don't start pouring back out of the room he just led them into.  Your move goes before them and after Caelyn, you can edit.  He could try to 'parkour' his way down again, thereby avoiding the crowd making its way up the stairs.  That would be Acrobatics.

Thanks I will make some changes, I'm afraid doing acrobatics is going to cause more attention than I really want can I make an acrobatics check and jump out of the window? It's after all only one level up, i still roll acrobatics for that.

Yeah.  In my mind whether it is acrobatics or athletics really depends on how he does it.  Hauling himself or climbing up the side of the building is Athletics.  Flipping up onto the roof like Caelyn did is Acrobatics.  Likewise, she was distracted and tried a straight up jump to the other building, whereas a running vault/flip like you see in the gymnastics floor exercise would have been acrobatics (something she is much better at).  Of course, this way is much more humorous and advances the story.

EDIT: just saw your edited post, that's not going to be enough for a harmless landing on the ground, but will make it easy and just say 2 points of damage from the fall.

Edited by Grendel (see edit history)

The holidays may be slowing folks down.  I hope you are having a good holiday season.  Waiting on Silas to post for Round 5.  Since everyone is now out of the tavern the activities of the patrons and the others is not really relevant.  I will drop out of combat rounds at the end of round 5 (which at this point means when Silas posts.)

1 hour ago, Grendel said:

The holidays may be slowing folks down.  I hope you are having a good holiday season.  Waiting on Silas to post for Round 5.  Since everyone is now out of the tavern the activities of the patrons and the others is not really relevant.  I will drop out of combat rounds at the end of round 5 (which at this point means when Silas posts.)

Stupid question, wouldn't round 5 end after Ehrick posts not Silas?

Eadberth 22

Silas 19

Caelyn 18

Kaspar 16

Boss Man 16

Bar Patrons 15

Thugs 14

Ehrick 13

You know, I think I missed that in the way the thread is displayed.  It really is going to take longer than I expected to get used the new site; so far, I don't like it.

Thanks for pointing that out and my apologies.