Main OOC Thread

iantruesilver

Android Numerian Scavenger Rogue (Unchained) goooo!

I'm very much planning on taking a few levels in Shadowdancer. Hide in Plain Sight going into something like a Predator Cloak, and Shadow Minion being a kind of nanite swarm? The ideas abound! 🙂

7 hours ago, iantruesilver said:

Modify her to your heart’s content. Like I said, out of the book Val is a young L1 expert, we’re obviously changing that

Otherwise? Val is yours to play with.

How will this impact Players choosing the Campaign Feat of Local Ties, which connects to the Family?

It won’t impact any other PCs mechanically necessarily. Whether Val is a PC or NPC, it remains true that any PC having the Local Ties campaign trait is connected to Khonnir and Val somehow, whether close friends, apprentice, business associate, or adopted family.

Val will just be a PC. That’s the only difference.

The costs to create firearms are pretty prohibitive for sure.  But with the gunsmithing feat, a character can craft their own, for half the cost in materials.  I guess that doesn't help the 1st-level player too too much, without actually taking a class level.

I have it on good authority that guns might not be as plentiful in Numeria as they are elsewhere in Golarion (Alkensar), Numeria definitely has the coolest guns.

You might not start with a gun, especially if you’re not some kind of gunslinger, but acquisition of guns is definitely on the cards. This might be one of the few APs that gun access is baked into.

Considering that she is prepared to be on the run, by herself or her adopted father, could I take Well-Provisioned Adventurer and make my own 1000gp package, perhaps including a coat pistol?

1 hour ago, iantruesilver said:

Make a sheet on OG side and link it over here. Devs are working on transitioning sheets over still.

Make sure you get the ID right.  If you get it wrong it won't link but you will be stuck with what appears to be a sheet link and you can't delete it.