Textbox Expansion Button for DnD 5e Sheets Has (Visually) Gone Missing

Hello, this is my first time ever posting on the forums. I have been using Mythweavers for over a year now for character sheets. It's a simple, but helpful and extremely customizable tool. However, when I was trying to level up my DnD character earlier today I noticed the button allowing the boxes on the third page (like the Statistics Block and Other Notes) to be opened up has vanished. Instead, the scroll bar goes all the way down. Clicking the bottom right corner does still expand the textbox, but the visual indicator is gone. While a fairly minor issue, this can cause a lot of confusion. At first glance, it looks like the feature is removed... this can be especially bad for trying to send a sheet to a DM who isn't as familiar with Mythweavers, and thus would not know to look for the hidden expansion button unless explicitly told. Said button also now covers up the bottom arrow of the scroll bar as well, making it unusable. Granted, I doubt many people use the buttons, but it is still an error.

I would like to know if this is occurring for anyone else. For context, I use Google Chrome and Windows 10. This glitch is affecting all character sheets, not just one. Here's an image to show what it looks like:

Mythweavers Glitch.png

Hmm. It certainly wasn't an intentional change, but there was a change made to that file a few days ago so it might be an unintentional reversion in behavior. Since I haven't used that function hardly at all, can you provide a picture of what it should look like?

@bwatford - I know this is outside your normal lane, but I know you do a lot with 5e and also CSS so perhaps you might have some insight.

42 minutes ago, Eric said:

@bwatford - I know this is outside your normal lane, but I know you do a lot with 5e and also CSS so perhaps you might have some insight.

The box is down in that corner but is no longer showing the expansion image.
<span class="textarea-expand"><i class="fa fa-expand"></i></span>

I think the above class is for the button and the resizing, trying to pull the F065 icon but for some reason you can't see it.  Check the backend on your Font Awesome.

The expansion button has returned, but it still appears over the bottom arrow, making the latter unclickable. That said, it's still an improvement. I applaud you for coming in to address this so fast. Hopefully it can be completely resolved.

Edit: Here's what it looks like now:

Mythweavers Glitch 2.png

Edited by TheStarsTwilight (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

So the expansion button is no longer over the bottom arrow, but now it's completely unusable. It's the inverse of last time - visually there, but unclickable.

EDIT: This appears to be the case only when viewing sheets through Baldr's Beta. When viewed through the old site, it is still in the state from a few months ago.

Edited by TheStarsTwilight (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...