OOC Chat

Ruess

If anyone wants to try to have their character brain up the answer to "Hold up, which way is North?", you are warmly welcome to try to make a Survival check.

Per the SRD, having five ranks in the skill lets you know where North is, so I see no reason why a high enough skill roll would not suffice. It is not very likely that you will succeed but that's no reason to forbid anyone who wants to try.

Futhermore, per the survival skill entry on the SRD, you can try to make your own markings, as described in the Create Trail Signs section. It helps a character navigate on later trips, as you might guess.

Please roll here in the OOC or in the Roll20 or over in the Discord. Let's not derp up the upcoming combat.

Edited by Ruess (see edit history)

• 5 months later...

Greetings everyone, and a Happy New Year (American style) to all wherever and whenever you are in the world.  I know that I have been on hiatus for quite a bit now, and in all likelihood that will continue for some time yet; however, I wanted to tell you I was thinking of you all through Yuletide (or whatever you care to call your winter-solstice celebration).  I want you all to know that I and my daughter are well, as is my SO – our family is thriving, and the time I’ve taken from being with all of my friends on myth weavers has been going to them.  Some of you know the work-related issues that have necessitated my hiatus, and those circumstances are still not resolved; but I wanted to say that I miss you all, and let my GMs know that you may continue to do whatever you like with my characters for the time being.

My love and my thanks to everyone, and I’m sorry that some are not getting more personal messages, but my feelings toward my fellow gamers is still strong and positive.  I hope myth-weavers thrives in my absence.  Be well and may the new year grace you all with abundance!

On 12/31/2023 at 11:30 PM, Wiz said:

Be well and may the new year grace you all with abundance!

It's good to hear from you.

Thank you for keeping us appraised.

Be well and be safe.

May this year be far better for you than previous one was.

Gang, we has a suggestion of murdering this guard guy. The issue Mahdi would have with that is, unless he gets lucky and both surprises him and one shots him, he could yell for help. If someone wants to grapple him and cover his mouth while Mahdi stabs his organs real good, it might work, though that would take some luck to keep him from yelling too.

Hmm Vees is chaotic so she isn't really worried about the guard seeming to be a bit lawless, and they don't seem particularly evil, just a little amoral.

Vees not all that interested in taking out the guard, but if a party member has a burning urge/ reason too she also would back them up.

• 3 months later...

@bloodsprite
I don't know if this is a case of the player ignoring every incidator or the player character having a bout of headsicks but either way, I must raise a point.

It is late morning, twenty past ten in the morning.

The sun is bright and hot in the sky, which means rising temperatures and immense brightness.

There is no moon in the sky. You have been gone for three hours.

You have the rest of the day to look forward to. Spell recovery, ability recovery and things in that vein will require a new dawn before they can take place.

13 hours ago, Ruess said:

@bloodsprite
I don't know if this is a case of the player ignoring every incidator or the player character having a bout of headsicks but either way, I must raise a point.

It is late morning, twenty past ten in the morning.

The sun is bright and hot in the sky, which means rising temperatures and immense brightness.

There is no moon in the sky. You have been gone for three hours.

You have the rest of the day to look forward to. Spell recovery, ability recovery and things in that vein will require a new dawn before they can take place.

thanks, getting ahead of myself I guess; chopped off the end part

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@bloodsprite

@Amoren

@KerlanRayne

Team!

Do you have a plan in the making?

Your associate Mahdi already walked out the door and you're chatting by the table.

You need to form a decision if you want to move out, whether on individual basis or for the group.

From what I know, Kal's gonna swing by Sunny to hawk the plants they fetched, then probably see about catching up with Mahdi at the church when it comes time to sell deliver the cultist booty over for their bounty. Or if that wraps up before he's finished with Sunny, meet back up afterwards to split the gold among the party.