OOC Chat

Ruess

• 2 weeks later...

I shall add a quick recap here, just to make sure the NPC deliver their message right.

• Roy is not in good standing with the City Watch
  • You can sell your loot without problems
    • The Evil Loot can be sold to Khenrian Church whose militant branch has an outstanding bounty board specifically for that
    • The non-evil loot can be sold to almost any merchant who deals in materials and/or magics.
    • Lord Mortton is willing to give you the address of some elves that Roy and Rolf are regular customers at.
  • The City Watch is keeping tight lip and running tight ship
    • Nobleblooded people will have an easier time getting them to break the prevailing code of silenece
    • Having good or lawful priests will also help
    • Because your are adventurers, you might also be able to use that as your angle
    • Yes, you can add all three factors together if you are trying for that angle.
    • Lord Mortton is willing to provide you the addresses of several City Watch stations.
  • The Underworld - smugglers more than anyone else - have decided they don't like this chaos because The Law is putting far too many boots on the ground.
    • The Black Market is open to business and willing to offer you services and goods that would be very very very much unavailable.
    • It will be expensive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The first blood has been drawn.

Triumph was reached through effort and bloodshed.

We dearly miss your presence from among our ranks.

We hope you are well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And shortly after my above post... RL s#$% hit the fan...

Letting everyone know, RL sort of kicked the family pretty hard this past week plus. Two of my children (who are young adults) had been hospitalized as well as one of their fiance's. No one will die but they all have various issues, I swear this world is truly more poisonous than it used to be! Kidney stones + kidney issues for one, Crohns' disease for another, and a (hopefully) benign golf-ball sized cyst that will be taken care of this upcoming week. The wife has been an absolute wreck, I think more stressed out than any of them and all-together they've been in a couple different hospitals for the past 8 days.

With all that taken care of and a surgery date scheduled, things have quieted down once again. After a good nights rest I'll be posting / catching up tomorrow.

~ Ryfte

Hey, figured I'd let everyone know I haven't been able to connect to discord since I did a VPN / Firewall / Security update. I'll have that remedied later this evening, punching a new hole for it and adding it to my "whitelisted" applications, hopefully, and be able to get back in to the app.