Basic Fantasy RPG

cailano

We're getting a lot of new players. Before creating your characters, be sure to read "Game Expectations". It will give you a feel for how the game will flow, and a few character creation points.

Any questions just holler.

2 hours ago, GaryD20 said:

We're getting a lot of new players. Before creating your characters, be sure to read "Game Expectations". It will give you a feel for how the game will flow, and a few character creation points.

Any questions just holler.

I can not find where "Game Expectations" is  Never mind I found it.

Edited by Excior (see edit history)

I also don't know how we're supposed to figure out our character's movement. It's on the character sheet but I don't see how to find it in the rulebook anywhere.

Update: Nevermind I figured it out lol.

Edited by UltraTtrpger
Solved problem (see edit history)

22 hours ago, Lando The Archmagi said:

Ok, cool, will take a look at the rules. Are you permitting any of the supplemental class/race options or is it purely by 4th ed Basic Fantasy?

22 hours ago, GaryD20 said:

If you even want to be in a party. I've got 2 guys soloing it at the moment.

Right, for now we're just keeping it to the core book.

@UltraTtrpger It was mentioned in the out of character chat yesterday. I thought I also had it in the "Game Expectations". I see now it's not there.

Just checking in to say that Thelovious Evenstar is lurking about, getting the lay of the land. OOC though I only see two threads in the "Game Forum", and neither looks like its been used lately. Am I seeing everything Im supposed to?