Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Guardian Angel Haruki's Application

1 hour ago, Guardian Angel Haruki said:

@TheWordWeaver

Hello!
I believe my application is now complete. Let me know if I need to change or add anything. ^_^

Everything looks good on my end I will mark this as completed! If you would like to spend any more of your money feel free to. I put an update in the Announcements thread on what you can buy. Other than that there are still about 2 weeks so if you'd like to change anything before then feel free to! 

1 hour ago, TheWordWeaver said:

Everything looks good on my end I will mark this as completed! If you would like to spend any more of your money feel free to. I put an update in the Announcements thread on what you can buy. Other than that there are still about 2 weeks so if you'd like to change anything before then feel free to! 

Thank you so much! 

I don't think I can afford an Uncommon magic item with current SP. I'll see what I want from the Common Magic Items. 

@TheWordWeaver

Considering the announcement, I would like to check and see if it's okay to have these for the Uncommon and Common Magic Items...

Hat of Disguise (Uncommon) : While wearing this hat, you can use an action to cast Disguise Self from it at will. 

Rope of Mending (Common) : You can cut this this 50 foot coil of hempen rope into any number of smaller pieces, and then use an action to speak a command word and cause the pieces to knit back together. The pieces must be in contact with each other and not otherwise in use. A Rope of Mending is forever shortened if a section of it is lost or destroyed. 

9 minutes ago, Guardian Angel Haruki said:

@TheWordWeaver

Considering the announcement, I would like to check and see if it's okay to have these for the Uncommon and Common Magic Items...

Hat of Disguise (Uncommon) : While wearing this hat, you can use an action to cast Disguise Self from it at will. 

Rope of Mending (Common) : You can cut this this 50 foot coil of hempen rope into any number of smaller pieces, and then use an action to speak a command word and cause the pieces to knit back together. The pieces must be in contact with each other and not otherwise in use. A Rope of Mending is forever shortened if a section of it is lost or destroyed. 

Approved!