LPF: Green Fingers - OOC posts

20 hours ago, miteke_mw said:

Agitha's icon looks large, but the gecko she is riding is medium. could you adjust her icon so it is to scale?

Of course! I will adjust in the next update, though that is unlikely to happen before Tuesday, at least one involving a map.

2 hours ago, sunshadow21 said:

Ashril took no damage last round actually; fighting defensively gave him a 22 AC.

Good point! I missed that. That means that Agitha did not expend a CLW charge during Round 2.

Apologies for the...very...very long delay.

Parent going through cancer treatments and a long rough patch at work with overbooked days. I just flat out lost track of this game.

Checking in now.

Welp, the big surprise this Father's Day weekend was that the powered recliner they bought for her since the chemo weakened her and made normal chairs impossible turned out to have bedbugs. So yeah. They had to toss that out and now dad's been having to clean everything. So fun times.

Anyhoo, I've caught up with what I missed, and Raph whacked the Chicken Shrubbery. If a 20 hits, he deals 4 damage.

...really regretting not having a fire spell right now. You need augmentation or healing, I'm your guy. I do have a psychic blast ability, but that's a one-off and I'm trying to save it for something important.

EDIT: There is now a Post-It Note on my Compy saying "Did you check Baldr today??"

Apologies again for the month and a half absence. I'm heartily ashamed of myself.

Edited by Erico (see edit history)

Welcome back! And I am very sorry to hear about the situation you and your family find yourselves in. I hope things improve from here on in. I also hope you are vaguely OK with some of the choices I made for Raph in the past few rounds.

The attack fails, because the creature is presently invisible to you - it presumably is hidden inside the maze somewhere at this point.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2023 at 2:55 AM, Erico said:

I say we try to get to the shed.

I’m betting Raph can figure out how to mix up some defoliant with his usual temporary omniscience.

You might think I had already thought of that, but I couldn't possibly comment 🙂

As of now, you have the option of either remaining at the manor for the night, or venturing out in the dark, stormy (or at least rainy) night to find the Baron. I am happy either way, just let me know what the group decides to do. It is worth noting that the chicken topiary, at least, is still out there somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies for the slow pace of posting lately. Work, life etc. are conspiring against me at the moment. Hopefully things will improve soon, but in the meantime, thanks for bearing with me :)