LPF: Green Fingers - OOC posts

5 hours ago, Erico said:

Did I learn anything useful from that knowledge check? And no, that wasn't my uber prophet ability...

Based on that check, you are convinced that the creature is not undead, despite initial impressions to the contrary. Attempts to turn it would be automatically unsuccessful, for example. Figuring out what the creature actually is, as well as more details about its background, would require a different Knowledge check, or one of your prophet data mining attempts.

7 hours ago, DarkOne7141981 said:

Can we tell if it has any sort of damage reduction, based on the effects of our successful attacks?

Given what you have seen so far, there is no indication that this creature possesses any kind of damage reduction ability.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all, I am glad you like it! Soon you won't see much of it at all, with night falling and the rain lashing down. But this gives you a bit of an idea in terms of terrain. A more in-depth description will follow in the near future.

@Erico, anything Raph wants to do at this point?

• 2 weeks later...

I will be travelling from Friday to Monday and will most likely be unable to post during this time. I intend to get another update up by early tomorrow, to keep things moving.

@Erico, just confirming whether or not you are still playing?