Main OOC Thread

@Ayeba, my apologies. It is not my intention to be difficult, but I was taught to write in the present tense in a narrative unless it’s my intention to recount some past event, as @SMARTAgentKC did in the beginning of this thread.

However, if the GM deems it necessary to write in the past tense, I will certainly comply.

7 minutes ago, artsmythe said:

@Ayeba, my apologies. It is not my intention to be difficult, but I was taught to write in the present tense in a narrative unless it’s my intention to recount some past event, as @SMARTAgentKC did in the beginning of this thread.

However, if the GM deems it necessary to write in the past tense, I will certainly comply.

I didn't think you were doing anything bad on purpose. I can write both in past and present tense, but I prefer if we all stick to the same.

Edited by Ayeba (see edit history)

For stuff out of character it is fine to post here but there is also a group out of character topic under the kingdom squad folder

If you're talking about in character posts there is an in character game topic that I have tagged you in. Go there to join the story.

Nah, it's cool. It could have been on the "diplomatic mission" I mentioned in my first post.

Will IC post tomorrow. Long day at work and date night with my wife.

• 4 weeks later...