Having a Lunch (Out of character)

Gspawn

1 minute ago, Gspawn said:

@Choomie So from what I get from reading wolverine's post. As soon as Vision gets the boat to shore, your gonna leave Kitty, Black Cat, Vision and Spidey to go after the Mob at the Main gate and then basically Cause Emotional stress via intimidation? This would mean you technically forgo anyone else doing anything as you would start this as an action Scene! You will be contesting the Mob itself. Are you sure thats what you want to do?

My hope was to try and intimidate some of the fleeing inmates to lessen the doom pool. I don't want to forgo anyone else's turn and start thing's too soon. Can I go ahead and save my post for after everyone else's turn? I'll have to roll dice I'm sure but I don't mind that, I just don't want anyone to get skipped over. For now I'll save my post to a word document.

@Choomie If you want to keep your roll to set up an asset with the dice you rolled like "Frightening Presence" From Menace Master Ill allow the roll to stand and I will roll the doom Pool. The doom Pool would also love to eat that Opportunity to give you +1 Plot point. But I will not add that new dice to the doom pool till after my roll  

Doom Pool Vs. 10 With d10 Asset check is what is being contested 

Edited by Gspawn (see edit history)
Name
Doom Pool
1d8 1
Doom pool 
3d6 5,3,6

Doom Pool Scores 11 with d6. Denying Wolverine his asset. Dose Wolverine want this specific Opportunity rolled by doom pool? 

The Mob's logic is that there serving life senences to death row and F*** It there gonna take their chances

Edited by Gspawn (see edit history)

Ooh okay that's interesting. I already hid my post but I think it might still be visible to you (still getting the hang of this website). I'll repost tomorrow. 

As for the opportunity, I'll let it pass to someone else. It looks like there are two opportunities up for grabs for the group. 

The inmates make sense, I mean it's a now or never situation, plus there's a lot of them. Let's roll with it. 

Oppertu it's are when a number on any dice (Even multiple dice) comes up a natural 1. Oppertunitys are optional. 

When you take the oppertunity as a player you give me a plot point and tell me what you want to do with it and I'll inform you as ethier an asset or resource dice to use later on.

When a player rolls oppertunity the doom pool grows in extange for a +1 pp. Even multiple 1's show up

As far as I understand Opportunities:

When a player rolls a 1 on the face of a die, that die is basically locked out from being used (can't be added to your total, can't be used as an effect die). The Watcher/GM instead uses that die to reinforce the doom pool. Because we had a bad roll, circumstances become more challenging. The Watcher gives us a PP in order to add that die to the doom pool. Multiples 1s, multiple chances for the doom pool to grow in strength, multiple chances for players to earn plot points.

When the Watcher rolls a 1, the players instead benefit by gaining 1 Plot Point. This lets us create some really big moments, like increasing ("stepping up") an asset, creating a resource, perform stunts, or activate various SFXs on our datafile sheets.

Rolling a 1, creating an opportunity, really is a double-edged sword.

Edited by Choomie (see edit history)

Okay Matt Murdock officially turns then Into an action scene! 

Normal rules goes for inishiative is who ever has the best Reflexes Dice (Normallu would be spiderman in this case) However since Matt officially attack the mob with stress he goes 1st. However as normally after his attack he would be able to choose next to go. However Since Black Cat did not get a post yet I will rule after resolving the attack in my next Post the turn goes to Black Cat

19 minutes ago, Gspawn said:

Okay Matt Murdock officially turns then Into an action scene! 

Normal rules goes for inishiative is who ever has the best Reflexes Dice (Normallu would be spiderman in this case) However since Matt officially attack the mob with stress he goes 1st. However as normally after his attack he would be able to choose next to go. However Since Black Cat did not get a post yet I will rule after resolving the attack in my next Post the turn goes to Black Cat

Oh, I thought Wolverine broke the ice on that by inflicting Emotional Stress/Complications on the mob, but I'll take it.

@DarkisNotEvil Me and Choomie resolved the issue as he originally wanted to do so but decided he wanted to be an intimidating presence to set up an asset. Doom pool wins that. So technically you did but no worries 

@Oldedog If you want to edit your post after I resolve Daredevil's check you may do so