Having a Lunch (Out of character)

Gspawn

There is a myth and tale of a friend of mine when I first began. He played Cyclops and wanted to Optic blast Toad, He rolled 1's on every dice! His attack was so bad he got the police to show up as a MOB chasing him down as Toad beat the doom pool getting away

@Oldedog Technically you should be team but since you decide to take the initiative Vs. Crossbones and everyone else teamed up on the Mob Ill Allow you Solo Dice cause while your a team technically your kinda doing your own 1 Vs. 1 Against him 

So I'm going to try and keep references to Matt's disability respectful to those who have difficulty seeing, even though he seems like the kind of person who references his own disability in jokes. I have deliberately omitted references to vision or color or line-of-sight, except those Murdock references from the perspective of other people he knows see color/etc.

Edited by DarkisNotEvil (see edit history)

Just be thankful Matt is not accidentally confused for Scott Summers due to both of you wearing Sunglasses with red/Ruby sunglasses and technically scott has to be blind or he would destroy everything without is Optic Visor so technically blind to in a way 

Ok, if I'm lucky, I defended correctly.

That wasn't much of an attack, but I'll get 'im.

Questions:

• If I'm moving to help Black Cat, does that mean that I'm now Buddies with her, and Wolverine is on his own?
  • Moving to help her doesn't trigger anything for me, right? I get 1 Xp for giving a support asset to an ally, but this doesn't count, right?

For Purpose on Defense you would count as Buddy, If your going to Aid Cat you would then be buddy with her and Logan woyld have solo but still Buddy sonce spider-man acted against the mob.

As far as support asset no you would have to create it vs. Doom pool, then spend 1 PP to give it to the person